Asics Love?!? Where is it?

and kith is doing in store only -_-

These boutiques release actually is much more difficult than the initial release.

Unless you guys got a connection locally, don't bank on them...cause they are not gonna put em online or phone order first, and they prolly got just 12 pairs each store.

These boutiques release actually is much more difficult than the initial release.

Unless you guys got a connection locally, don't bank on them...cause they are not gonna put em online or phone order first, and they prolly got just 12 pairs each store.
true. hoping at least some overseas retailers will do online. i know one did

They are sold out. I knew they would release this morning but I have class at 1130 so I wasn't going to bother. I went to go pick up the Hanon's on Saturday and they sold them an hour early before the post was up. It's whatever at this point, the next release always makes up for the one that you missed.

people were on line for em. doubt there are any more, but if there are, let us all know please!
people may have been in line but undftd never opens prior to 11, so not sure where you are getting this info from. Plus the majority all go to the La Brea location..

niketalkerbob is a troll no one is inline at undefeated and its not sold out yet. Im waiting in my car right now a block away from their store.

niketalkerbob is a troll no one is inline at undefeated and its not sold out yet. Im waiting in my car right now a block away from their store.
not trying to troll my man. sorry for the confusion but i got info from a guy that was supposedly at undftd on IG

Back
Top Bottom