Asics Love?!? Where is it?

the thirst is TOO real, if people are copping at those prices. if you guys get hit with customs, youre looking at $200+/pair of GENERAL RELEASE asics...just chill and wait for the stateside release(s). just saying...

The general assumption is we are all in the states so if you arent just ignore our posts of pokin fun at the prices if youre in th euro area

We all know though thats theres some who paid those prices that live here in the states

Holding that purp, yo... Haha! Trying to decide which to put the purple rope laces on. Think I'm leaning toward the Solebox's tho (gives them the pop they need).

900x900px-LL-9d2a19f2_image.jpeg

Last edited:
so nicekicks and undefeated are the 2 only stores that got the three lies other then concep-ts? how does that make sense? 

SOMEBODY/ANYBODY PM me ANY information about stores in Atlanta,GA that may be releasing the Bricks and Mortars pack... I'm striking out like s***!! Thanks guys 

^ Same here. I've heard rumors about Asics GL3 "Three Lies" releasing on 09-16-13 but I haven't seen any confirmation.

Anybody know which stores are getting them or if they already got them but sold out?

Last edited:
Holding that purp, yo... Haha! Trying to decide which to put the purple rope laces on. Think I'm leaning toward the Solebox's tho (gives them the pop they need).

900x900px-LL-9d2a19f2_image.jpeg
What is the name of the right one?
Is that gel-lyte iii?
Thanks

i live on long island but taking the train, subway or taxi, food since i d prob have to wait a while, its raining today, id rather just pay re seller like 250 lol
i live on LI too but currently studying upstate. Not about to catch a bus to be dissapointed. but if i were you, i would do the same lol tht lazy life

Back
Top Bottom