Asics Love?!? Where is it?

"My goal is to obtain more asics gel lyte iii & v's models than my whole jordan collection. So i have 31 more pairs to cop." #AsicsLove
No love for the GTIIs or Sagas? 
eyes.gif

Word the 2012 Summer Olympics Bait pack didn't quite pan out. They sold out on bait site, but sat and has been decaying in pys warehouse ever since.
:lol: I didn't even know. It's rare I go on PYS anymore.

Well I guess that's a good thing, hopefully they sit for a lil longer. Ill grab the sagas.

:lol: I didn't even know. It's rare I go on PYS anymore.

Well I guess that's a good thing, hopefully they sit for a lil longer. Ill grab the sagas.
Hopefully my nig, pys is where i got my first pair of Asics Gel Lyte i got back in 09'

No love for the GTIIs or Sagas? :rolleyes
GTII model is aight... Now the Sagas model is pretty tuff, also fond of the Gel Lyte III Speeds

I love the way the GL Speed looks, and the split tongue puts it above the Saga and GT-II IMO. Unfortunately, that's one Asics model I'll never own because they're narrower than the GLIII and I'm already at the high end of the size spectrum.

Does anyone here have the bait rings sagas? Care to comment on materials? Share some pics?

Does anyone here have the bait rings sagas? Care to comment on materials? Share some pics?

here's my bait x asics gel saga black rings that came in...

i'm much, much, MUCH, happier with these than the yellow rings that i got from bait previously. quality is on point with these.

heh, if you're a raiders fan, this shoe would be perfect to pair and rock w/ a "run dmc" jersey/shirt!

Thank you sir.

I just watched night wings video review as well...

I think I might pick these up.

white purple look real good, gonna have to wait on them though. spent too much in the last couple weeks :smh: hopefully they start hitting other retailers in the next 2 weeks or so

Does anyone here have any New Balance 577 (In particular the new HYPRCAT) that can compare the sizing of those to the GL3? I went with an 11 in the HYPRCAT and the fit was pretty perfect. I was thinking of going .5 up on the GL3 to an 11.5, but I've heard some people say they run small and others say they run a bit big.

Does anyone here have any New Balance 577 (In particular the new HYPRCAT) that can compare the sizing of those to the GL3? I went with an 11 in the HYPRCAT and the fit was pretty perfect. I was thinking of going .5 up on the GL3 to an 11.5, but I've heard some people say they run small and others say they run a bit big.
i wear a 10.5 in nb 999 and i wear an 11 in the gl III and saga

Thank you sir.

I just watched night wings video review as well...

I think I might pick these up.

s dubl...before you order you should know that i found them to run a solid .5 size big...so i rarely wear them because they're overly loose and i hate the "heel lift" feeling.

just picked up my reservation ticket at bait tonite for the phantom lagoons, and i'm going down a .5 size, as they said the fit should be similar if not identical to the black rings...

Thanks for the advice... Too bad there's no 12.5 :\

I wonder if I could swing a 12. Wish I could try em on.

Last edited:

i don't have the 577 hyprcat (yet), but i have the 577 black pigeons and 577 farmers market both in size 8.5. i also go with 8.5 in all my gel-lyte iii's. i'd say the length are comparable across both silos, but gel-lyte iii's are just slightly narrower in the toebox area.

i'd personally suggest you stick with the same size and maybe even go up .5 size (if you have wider feet), but would highly discourage you from going down .5 size (that'll be uncomfortably tight and maybe just barely too short as well)...good luck!

i don't have the 577 hyprcat (yet), but i have the 577 black pigeons and 577 farmers market both in size 8.5. i also go with 8.5 in all my gel-lyte iii's. i'd say the length are comparable across both silos, but gel-lyte iii's are just slightly narrower in the toebox area.

i'd personally suggest you stick with the same size and maybe even go up .5 size (if you have wider feet), but would highly discourage you from going down .5 size (that'll be uncomfortably tight and maybe just barely too short as well)...good luck!
Let me know how the HYPRCAT's fit you when ya get em. I found them to fit a little snug in the toe box and a little loose in the heel. I'll probably have to go .5 up for the GL3 I think...Sucks since that's a tough size to come by :frown:

Back
Top Bottom