Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Based on this picture I'm not feeling them as much anymore

This pic is very unflattering

What's going on fellas... Any sizing recommendations on the Gel Lyte V? Should I stick with the same size I wear in GLiii? Size 10 iN GL III is a perfect fit for me

Not sure if anyone has posted these yet (not that I can see). Came across these on the SneakerLabPR facebook page. 
i feel like getting a pair of the general releases at footlocker and sending to get the glow in the dark treatment. a custom pair will still run me less than some of rf kicks I wish i could get.

I'm still into the phantoms. Not sure about the laces tho. Curious what extra laces they come with...

whats retail on urban camos, 140? I think im passing on woei and trying to scoop for retail. just pulled the trigger on hals bricks from feebay for 240 shipped. still steep but it was best deal I could find. will post pics when arrive. still searching for the ever elusive mortars...

here's a pic with the multi-colored rope that are included. third pair is purple wax, just like the navy

Reactions: God
Lagoon's looking real nice, probably gonna be a miss though after copping the HAL pack last weekend - Unless they sit around forever like the Rings pack.

whats retail on urban camos, 140? I think im passing on woei and trying to scoop for retail. just pulled the trigger on hals bricks from feebay for 240 shipped. still steep but it was best deal I could find. will post pics when arrive. still searching for the ever elusive mortars...

thats actually a really good deal considering how limited they were. if you waited a month, the average price would probably be $300+. the urban camos will be $100 like all the other GR GL3s. you can get them for $85 (in store) if your local FTL gets them.

Back
Top Bottom