Asics Love?!? Where is it?

How are you guys getting the PYS link to work? Every device I try on directs me to their featured brands page.

I just picked up Asics Gel Saga "Phantom Lagoon" from Bait and surprisingly there was a line even for people that had a guarantee ticket for their size. It only took me 30 minutes to get my pair but people in front of me said they've been waiting an hour+.

Last edited:
Told myself I would hold off on these but I log on 5 hours after the release and my size is still there, just eyeing me

My order shows up in the "my orders" thing on Bait and my account has been charged, no email yet though.

Phantom Lagoons are $300+ resale now. Smfh. 
mean.gif

jay2da3airjordan's method to scoop the phantoms will be used for those gl3's

i cannot wait.

btw you guys just had to be patient on this release. maybe 2-3 hours after initial launch did people start pulling through. definitely helps to be on mobile as well

my boy scooped a pair for himself and me. will definitely be going for these gl3's with the diligence.

I just picked up Asics Gel Saga "Phantom Lagoon" from Bait and surprisingly there was a line even for people that had a guarantee ticket for their size. It only took me 30 minutes to get my pair but people in front of me said they've been waiting an hour+.
this is true. I had a ticket and got there at 2:30 but didn't reach the register until 4.

Back
Top Bottom