Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I got mine! I'm 2 for 2 with bait! I wish ndc was like this instead of the instant failure lol [emoji]128541[/emoji] at least I got a shot since no one could get in

Same here, I can see my order in my account stated Processing. But never got a confirmed email, only email from paypal
The wait game has started. 
eyes.gif

When those Bait GL3's drop, i'll be instore to get my ticket instead of trying to get them online

GOT THROUGH BAITME ON A WHIME AT 8:28 NOT FEELING GOOD ABOUT IT. ORDER NUMBER 30000037X. HAVEN'T GOT A CONFIRMATION EMAIL.

Last edited:
Eh, I like these sagas, but I had too much going on today to sit around on my computer all day messing with em.

This next bait GL3 is a problem for me tho, I dig em a lot from that one pic so far. I'm a fan of that subtle snow camo.

Hope more pix are coming soon.

fyi (bait)- already got my second order cancelled. cancellations will be comin for those that got 2 pairs under the same account.

Phantom Lagoons are $300+ resale now. Smfh. 
mean.gif
Theyre starting to drop a bit. Ive seen BINs around 250 now.

I missed out online. Sucks living in FL and not being able to cop for retail anywhere in person. Everyone here wants J's and LeBrons.

Ive been keeping my eye open for lagoons, hanon northern liites, and mortars but I cant find anyone giving them up for reasonable prices. My sugarmama can only fund my operation so much...

Phantom Lagoons are $300+ resale now. Smfh. 
mean.gif

Theyre starting to drop a bit. Ive seen BINs around 250 now.

I missed out online. Sucks living in FL and not being able to cop for retail anywhere in person. Everyone here wants J's and LeBrons.

Ive been keeping my eye open for lagoons, hanon northern liites, and mortars but I cant find anyone giving them up for reasonable prices. My sugarmama can only fund my operation so much...

Amen, all i see here in miami are j's and lebron

so the Phantom Lagoon wont be sold online anymore at any stores or re-stock? only reselllers and ebay now?

Slept (literally) on the GL5's on Bows and Arrows and was going to order this morning but they're all sold out in the white/purple/teal. Oh well.

so the Phantom Lagoon wont be sold online anymore at any stores or re-stock? only reselllers and ebay now?

NOT SURE YET BUT IF HISTORY TELLS US ANYTHING ITS THATS THESE WILL HAVE A WIDER RELEASE. BUT THEY WILL BE VERY HARD TO GET. IF YOU CAN FIND A DECENT EBAY DEAL TAKE IT.

Back
Top Bottom