Asics Love?!? Where is it?

HAS ANYONE GOT A COFIRMATION EMAIL. I THINK MY ACCOUNT AUTOMATICLY DELETES SPAM (ENTERPRISE) SO I DID NOT GET AN EMAIL FROM THEM. MY ORDER DOES SAY "PICKING" THO. ANY THOUGHTS? YOU WILL BE REPPED IF YOU HELP OUT.

HAS ANYONE GOT A COFIRMATION EMAIL. I THINK MY ACCOUNT AUTOMATICLY DELETES SPAM (ENTERPRISE) SO I DID NOT GET AN EMAIL FROM THEM. MY ORDER DOES SAY "PICKING" THO. ANY THOUGHTS? YOU WILL BE REPPED IF YOU HELP OUT.

I wouldn't worry at this point with it only being Sunday. Especially with the order saying picking. Should start moving along Monday or so. There's probably a lot of orders to be processed.

I wouldn't worry at this point with it only being Sunday. Especially with the order saying picking. Should start moving along Monday or so. There's probably a lot of orders to be processed.
THANK YOU. HOPE THIS GOES WELL. TRYING TO GET ANYTHING DURING THE "WIDER RELEASE" IS HARD.

If anyone can find they grey/purple Gel lyte Vs in a 7.5, could you point me in the right direction? Thanks.

I sent an email to PYS yesterday since I didn't receive an order confirmation email. Got a response just now, PYS said my order is fine and will get shipped.

Just got my shipping confirmation email with tracking info from PYS, should get them by this Wed.
smokin.gif

i have same issue here mate. i mailed them to ask them if its normal to still wait to receive a confirmation email after 11hours and they told me it is..

my order is in "picking" state as well

edit: check you spam...i saw my confirmation there just now sitting there from yesterday...

Last edited:
i was trying at bait.com for like an hour and ha half..i gave up..went to see a movie..came back home after 4 hours, all sizes available, copped mine.. :smile: easily..i was very lucky

GOT THE SHIPPING CONFIRMATION EMAIL. BUT IT IS FROM PYS. I ORDERED FROM BAIT. ARE THEY JUST DOING ALL THE SHIPPING THROUGH PYS?

got a bait x asics  is Lucky, happy,

two of my collection box

asics x 24 kilates  60 pairs in box

ASICS X FOOTPATROL   100 pairs in box

Back
Top Bottom