Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I know that this is another sizing question but i went back about 20 pages back and cant seem to find an answer.

Hows the GL5's sizing compared to the sagas and/or the GL3's? Im a 10 on sagas and 10.5 on the GL3s.

im feeling the opposite. the only turn off from the santas are the yellow/gold sock liner. the fact that these valentines have a mesh toe box, versus a nylon one, is a huge plus.
isint the Christmas all suede?

I like the midsole stripes on the copperheads, and it's even cooler to me since the design is rooted in the movie inspiration. If you haven't read the SneakerNews feature on these, I definitely recommend checking it out, made me appreciate the concept a lot more

Wow dtb00201 - looks like I must be psychic. Official Christmas pack pictures now available. :tongue:

Let's not act like your original post wasn't just you saying you found a sample pair on ebay and that it was from a Christmas pack. All I did was ask for more info which it turns out later you did have because you told us the info came from a shop owner. I even told you good looks when you posted it. I never said you were wrong, I just didn't take your word for it originally because you had less than 50 posts and all you had was a pic from ebay. I was more so asking if anyone had more info and the post you quoted was in response to someone else being a smart *** lol. I really do appreciate the info though and keep it up.

damn that chart is saying id be a 9.5 in sagas. im a 10.5 in gl3s and vs but idk if id go down a full size 

Perks- my thinking is that Asics is dropping some colorways based on different country's flags and kits for the World Cup next year. We've already seen the Brazil ones (which look great). Those could be a Portugal-esque colorway, and that White/Blue/Infrared pair could be France.

This is completely speculation by me though...
You might be right... more Spain than Portugal tho

Another Hanon x Onitsuka coming... Looks like a wildcat colorway :smokin :smokin :smokin
11/2

Not bad. I like the Onitsukas and what they are doing with them. Just sold my Northern Lites but only because I thought I would like the colors more. The model itself and colorblocking was great. Looks promising.

Dude really said he looked through the RF thread, then comes over here to ask..... :rolleyes

Only colorways (at the moment) I'm feeling of the gr GLvs is the white based pairs... I just can't get down with that dirt magnet white suede.

Back
Top Bottom