Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Do you have wide feet?

Do you have wide feet?
Is there a mustache in mexico?

Haha yes, I have flintstone feet.  Honestly theyre still a pretty foamy tongue  regardless of foot width from birds eye view, plus I just keep everything loose...

Is there a mustache in mexico?

Haha yes, I have flintstone feet.  Honestly theyre still a pretty foamy tongue  regardless of foot width from birds eye view, plus I just keep everything loose...

Lol.. thanks for the response. I have no way of trying the V on before I buy, so I'm gathering as much info as I can prior to ordering. If you told me you had narrow feet, my glv search would've been over for sure hahaha. All the birds eye view shots I've seen so far have looked pretty wide though.

Last edited:
I have wide feet too but DAMN. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by fresh6390  
Tie your shoes man, it looks 100x better with Asics.

I'm going wait it out another month or two and hopefully I can catch some these GRs on sale, if not i know I probably can pick them up at retail or a little over retail.

With all the spots selling the black/tans, I'm hoping the camos will be sold everywhere as well, and be an easy scoop.

Sorry if this has been answered but is there a new release date for the Urban Camos? I remember OCT 5th being the original one. Thanks in advance.

Have preferred the flat black laces, but those ropes look clean too.

Anyway, looks like EB is making some accessories for the Copperheads.

Among other apparel (hat, shirt, etc.) All on their blog.

Pics doing them so much justice, especially that 1st one.

They sat up there for a few weeks. You just late seeing them?

Funny enough I think he makes every shoe look like crap. Laced up and worn all cardboard looking like a store front mannequin.

They look best with flat white laces tho. Gonna have to wear mine this week some time now. I had doubles but traded my 2nd pair off for Super Blues.

I was like 14 and broke, plus my feet was still growing prolly wouldn't be able to fit them comfortably now. :lol:

If they just wouldn't have put stripes on the midsole, I'd be overall these. Love blue and black, but those stripes make it an easy pass.  Good luck to all. 

Back
Top Bottom