Asics Love?!? Where is it?

last time they listed 10 bucks for the socks and charged 12 in store. They did the same thing this time so ima let them know. I know, I know its only two bucks lol but they should place the correct price. Charging each person two bucks extra for every release adds up to a lot of dough.

Yea these aren't the best socks, the cottonmouths socks are sick. I don't know who made these socks for extra butter but they are one size fits all and extremely comfortable

I don't like the CMs either... I'm just not a fan of that kinda stuff. I mainly rock with plain nike or nba black socks, or the occasional white pair.

I think stance makes the socks?

There wasn't any stance packaging so I'm not sure. I'll ask em tomorrow morning. I do have the plain socks in my wardrobe but I also do like to rock the elite socks and sneaker matching socks too. Got to get rid of my ugly footaction tube socks though, doesn't look right while wearing kicks and shorts

Guess they do in some states. Never knew cause I don't live in one. Kanye shrug.

Zappos Retail, Inc. is required by law to collect sales tax on orders shipped to Arizona, California, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia. If you are shipping to any of these states, the appropriate charges will be added to your merchandise total and displayed on your final order confirmation.

Hahaha this fella Vampire XTC is posting multiple selling transactions in multiple Official Sneaker Brand Threads. SMH

Last edited:
Pre orders on volcanos are already sold out on eBay.... I have a feeing they'll regret it. Rumour is that bricks and mortar was the last pack to be made in such limited numbers and that Asics are now doing collabs in surplus of 3000+ pairs. I know for a fact that HAL in Perth is getting volcanos so if Australia is getting them then most of your joints in the US should stock them besides kith. The numbers thing is only a rumour but the volcanos are for sure a WW release so just a heads up haha save your money

I thought RF releases only release at KITH. Why would all of the sudden it change? It would sort of damage his brand because the excludability is one of the reasons people love his products.

Probably a few reasons like kith receiving a bunch of exclusive asics and other sneakers that few other retailers have had the luxury to receive. Theyve got to show some of that love back

the all red is a GL3 though. The reindeer one is a gel saga and the green one is a gl2

What I said was that I prefer the red sagas because they don't have yellow/gold sock liner like the Christmas pack and it's a plus that it's a mesh toe box versus the typical nylon.......yes, yes I know the santas are a gl3....

Oh ok. I myself don't mind the sock liner. Tempted to get all three in that pack but I should limit myself to one

Yeah, sock liner ruins the reds for me too. Makes me glad I got the nice kicks 1's... The red sagas might be copped tho.

The Rudolph's are the only ones out of that pack I might cop.

I don't really remember the sock liner standing out to me, now ya'll got me looking pages back to find a pic of the kicks lol

I just found a pic. I see what u guys are saying but it's not really a deal breaker to me. Might look better in person

I just found a pic. I see what u guys are saying but it's not really a deal breaker to me. Might look better in person
Yeah I noticed the liner but it doesnt affect the part of the shoe that people will actually see which is a really nice cway. No I dont really like the yellow, not sure what color i would have used BUT its not going to deter me from trying to get them

Back
Top Bottom