Asics Love?!? Where is it?

unDS:

10351769726_44476d04a0_z.jpg

10351758984_f0ef94922d_c.jpg

10351760794_a418e4cee3_c.jpg

Got a Paypal receipt for my Phantom Lagoons from Wellgosh but site crashed after Paypal website (due to Kicks Deals announcing the site, SMH). Do you guys think my order is good? I didnt get an order confirmation just a paypal receipt.

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten the sagas from the camo pack? Plenty of the gl3 pics, but none of the sagas. :stoneface:  

Just waiting for the US release. I plan on copping sagas and gel lyte III.

Black/tan gel lyte III's already shipped from Zappos and I order them this morning :pimp:

Last edited:
The sagas are eh IMO. I'd cop if they were on disco or something. Are those orange laces the ones they come with?

The sagas are eh IMO. I'd cop if they were on disco or something. Are those orange laces the ones they come with?
came with the brown ones on....these are the extra laces. 

got the camo pack on release day, did multiple pick-ups for the gl3s for friends, but never felt like keeping them! i even gave away my pair. 

maybe not a popular opinon but i like the sagas more...

Damn I keep forgetting not everyone on here is black or latin. :lol: I have never met white or asian sneakerheads. I have met some stylish asians with a decent amount of sneakers who dont really care for sneaker culture.

Damn I keep forgetting not everyone on here is black or latin. :lol: I have never met white or asian sneakerheads. I have met some stylish asians with a decent amount of sneakers who dont really care for sneaker culture.

You must be new to runners because Asians are def loyal to them. They been killing it for awhile now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom