Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Killa Cam & Asics Love..

what's good with the rest of the US release for H/L bricks and mortars??? slept on the EU release... hoping they pop up elsewhere at a later date at a few spots.

Guys,

I need help with a question, I am an sz11.

Today I wore a pair of my patta x am1's and they are an 11.5 and i had real slim sock on and they were abit big.

I have a pair of asics gel lyte III's coming and they are 11.5 aswell, how would they fit?

Thanks

Guys,

I need help with a question, I am an sz11.

Today I wore a pair of my patta x am1's and they are an 11.5 and i had real slim sock on and they were abit big.

I have a pair of asics gel lyte III's coming and they are 11.5 aswell, how would they fit?

Thanks
the 11.5 gl3s would fit you better.  they run smaller.  i wear a 10 in am1s and 10.5 in gl3s

They go on sale at HANON in the morning!!!!! Any left will be online at 1pm or give them a ring.
do not count on hanon imo man...i relied on them and missed the cnotes..the did not upload them finally..we all saw them just as out of stock 40 minutes after the time they were supposed to upload them. what i want to say is, better spend time in other shops if any.

If these new HANON x OT follow the same color blocking as the Northern Lites....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom