Asics Love?!? Where is it?

haha the fuss he'll get for this mishap, it's under another product name because they were overwhelmed haha gel-saga-neon -_-

Im parked on a meter right now...had it timed perfectly to get outta class, try and cop these shoes, and go move my car...looking like im gunna have a ticket on my windshield now. Im gunna forward the ticket to the kith store and ask em to take care of it 
roll.gif

Link went live... no luck here. Anyone cop?

Wasted 30 mins for this....and they were sold out before he tweeted the link...smh

Last edited:
sold out my size 11 even before he tweeted the link...this is just stupid
mean.gif
Apparently you could just search "Eclipse" and it'd find you the shoes. Kids were copping before Fieg tweeted the link. What a fail of a release.

By the time I did it, they sold out already..lol, cause in the beginning i did that but i saw 2 pictures of eclipses and kept clicking both and got page removed for both so i stopped, then ppl were telling me that it worked <worst luck ever

Last edited:
He had like three different links for them that kept getting broken so if you searched it, you would have seen the unknown url link that no one knew about

That was fun 
roll.gif
... I noticed the search came up with the gel saga neon first but thought nothing of it, jeez RF Designs dissapoints, my myspace page was more dependable

Apparently you could just search "Eclipse" and it'd find you the shoes. Kids were copping before Fieg tweeted the link. What a fail of a release.

that's what I did, I found the link thru search before he tweeted the link...but both sz11 and sz11.5 were sold out when I tried to check out at that time :smh:

I'm done with their stupid releases...F**** kith and RF

Last edited:
What a clusterf***, how do you screw it up so bad after a poor 1st release....after sooooo many smooth releases? New tech guy? idk, but that was bad.

Another stellar release from Fieg and the KithSet crew. Don't talk about being a "professional" if you can't even work a site without leaving out manipulatable links. Amateur business going on here. Oh well, on to the next one. Might just cop those Emerald GT-IIs now.

well that was like watching a train wreck, from inside the train, not knowing if youll be safer to just jump out or stay in...oh well, bad news for my dude i guess..on to the next one

I got bored and clicked on search and the pics popped up.  At first they only had the little sizes and each time I refreshed the page, more and more sizes were available.  On the third refresh, size 10 and above were up, so I copped my 10.

I had searched for it when he was posting those missing pages and didn't come up with anything

any recommendations on a "non ronnie fieg" asic to start with... im a big NB fan, only seems fitting to try out a pair of asics... always wanted to know what it felt like having 2 tongues on the gel lyte 3s

Guess what, another re-re-release is coming up |
roll.gif
|... you can't say it isn't fun haha 
It is kind of amusing Im not gunna lie. Im just glad I didn't really want these that bad or I would be pissed with how this shoe got released. 

However, for people who really want to cop, Im sure there is going to be a wider release. You know how I know this?? After the initial drop with the password error, all of the sudden Ronnie Fieg had "more pairs" to do another smaller release to satisfy the people who were pissed about the botched release. Where did these other pairs come from if everything sold out on RD?

I'd say its because he has a bunch more pairs that are going to be shipped to the usual spots around the country in a short while. He was able to dig into that stash and release a couple more today. So hold tight and don't give in to the ridiculous prices people are going to be asking for these on Feebay. 

RF Asics generally don't go to other places. The NBs do, but not the Asics.. I struck out for the first time. A girl in my office got a 10.5 and is going to give them to me. I now have to sell to get my size.. Damn.....:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom