Asics Love?!? Where is it?

**** a RF release cant even cop a supposed GR 
mean.gif

Oh, so if I just make an account and not follow anyone, release info will just magically appear on the screen? What specific accounts and websites? It's not that hard of a question. C'mon man.
Skim through the thread, look for store names and other keywords then look them up on social media. Can't give much more than that right now, all my spoons are in the dishwasher.

Skim through the thread, look for store names and other keywords then look them up on social media. Can't give much more than that right now, all my spoons are in the dishwasher.
Lol, thanks. That's what I'll do right now.

just got my asics mortar in my size 13, very happy. Huge thanks to s_dubl for finding them for me and Likuidmental for selling them to me.

anyways, since the seller told me he got them from Australia, at the store Capsule. I took my sz.11.5 pair purchased at kithnyc and compared the two. Not too many differences, but there are some. One of them being that the 13 doesn't come with a certificate of appreciation

11.5 left, 13 right

11.5 is closer to the zabars back, the 13 is in front of the pic

11.5 left, 13 right

11.5 left, 13 right

11.5 left, 13 right

11.5 left, 13 right

will be very hard to find. A few released internationally, kithnyc did not sell a 13 and undefeated had like one 13 for sale. If you can squeeze into a 12 id look for that, 12s are easier to find in this model

will be very hard to find. A few released internationally, kithnyc did not sell a 13 and undefeated had like one 13 for sale. If you can squeeze into a 12 id look for that, 12s are easier to find in this model

I know I have searched ebay many times :lol:

I have wide feet so 13 is the only option

I know that feel :lol: lengthwise an 11.5 would be fine, it's the damn wide feet causing a problem.

just got my asics mortar in my size 13, very happy. Huge thanks to s_dubl for finding them for me and Likuidmental for selling them to me.

anyways, since the seller told me he got them from Australia, at the store Capsule. I took my sz.11.5 pair purchased at kithnyc and compared the two. Not too many differences, but there are some. One of them being that the 13 doesn't come with a certificate of appreciation

Are you getting rid of the 11.5's?

Atmos had these up on Rakuten for the longest time - Kept telling myself I'd buy them next week, then next week, etcetc until they sold out,
mean.gif
. Hard to come by now.

This was the case for every pair sold in Australia. My 10 from Up There didn't come with a cert either.

Last edited:
Atmos had these up on Rakuten for the longest time - Kept telling myself I'd buy them next week, then next week, etcetc until they sold out, :smh: . Hard to come by now.

This was the case for every pair sold in Australia. My 10 from Up There didn't come with a cert either.
might keep the certificate once I get rid of the11.5 :lol:

As a broke college kid it makes me sad and extremely jealous to see people ordering 4-6 pairs at a time on here. damn but those Santas are an absolute need in my life **** the volcanoes think maybe kith would have them with some ropes? that would be gold

Back
Top Bottom