Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Urban Camo scramble reminds me a little bit of the Kill Bill scramble a few months ago.  It was sort of a GR, but released slowly at different places over a few weeks time, and sold out everywhere it released.  FNL never had the Kill Bills.  I am HOPING FNL really gets the Urban Camos, as that would signal a wider release so more people could get them.   

Urban Camo scramble reminds me a little bit of the Kill Bill scramble a few months ago.  It was sort of a GR, but released slowly at different places over a few weeks time, and sold out everywhere it released.  FNL never had the Kill Bills.  I am HOPING FNL really gets the Urban Camos, as that would signal a wider release so more people could get them.   
someone posted that FNL is getting the urban camos in Nov.

I'll just leave this here. Just saw the pic on IG. Chime in if you got info (especially the wheat pair)

Last edited:
Pic is kinda blurry on my phone... But what color is that top pair? All 3 look nice.

Last edited:
Top 2 are real dope. Hoping for GRs on those as well. I need to get my urban camos out of the way, need another place to drop missed out so fat

all 3 of them are supposedly Bait collabs for 2014 

im really liking the top and bottom ones. top seems like a nice mixture of mint leafs and miami ecp's

I don't get some of you. Y'all trying so hard to get the shoes you "really want" for retail. You know it's going to be tough....why not throw in a couple extra dollars to get them over retail and have a guaranteed pair? It's a great way to avoid the headache looking for links all day and coming up short each time

I see capt blues right now for 175. I'd pull the trigger asap

Last edited:
I don't get some of you. Y'all trying so hard to get the shoes you "really want" for retail. You know it's going to be tough....why not throw in a couple extra dollars to get them over retail and have a guaranteed pair? It's a great way to avoid the headache looking for links all day and coming up short each time

I see capt blues right now for 175. I'd pull the trigger asap

You said that it would be worth it to spend a "couple extra dollars to get them over retail" then you continued to say that there's pairs for 175. $75 is not a couple extra dollars.

I haven't paid over retail on any of the 30+ pairs I've purchased this year... I don't plan to start paying over retail anytime soon.

Last edited:
Hey alp,

Both those pairs are the international release Mortars. The Australian exclusive pairs have a canvas tongue instead of nylon and the box colours are listed as Light Grey/Snow White 1398 instead of Light Grey/Off White 1399.

Reactions: alp
Back
Top Bottom