Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I thought I would be all over the Urban Camos.  Then I tried them on in store and was not as impressed.  

However I do believe that Drip Hollywood still has pairs.  (323) 468-1881.   

I had a similar reaction but due to comfort. The memory foam insole used on a lot of the collabs/RF pieces definitely trumps the GRs. Seems like some of the GRs are more comfortable than others as well but maybe that's just me.

I had a similar reaction but due to comfort. The memory foam insole used on a lot of the collabs/RF pieces definitely trumps the GRs. Seems like some of the GRs are more comfortable than others as well but maybe that's just me.
Man that's exactly what I was saying, and people were saying I was just lacing them too tight. Was like 

the UC's are definitely not the most comfortable shoe to wear, but boy if they ain't fire. 

There is someone selling a FSR of urban Camos on eBay for $100 + $15 for ship, size 12.5 and 13 is avaliable for big footed guys haha

Search up gel lyte iii capt blue

lol. Cancelled on kith cause I got through on cncpts. Then got an email from cncpts saying my order was cancelled. Serves me right. 

Can't wait til pairs start rolling in and we get some non fancy pics...

I'm curious on the quality of the gt2s as well.

Sneaker lounge has the maroons

Edit: and the greys

Phone orders welcome

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom