Asics Love?!? Where is it?

My cancelled GT2 12 is waiting for one of you guys..go get it lol

Last edited:
First time dealing with Kith and call me crazy but I expected things to be a bit smoother than this. Had to bug a fellow NTer for information on the usual ways of Kith cause I wasnt sure if my Rudolphs would make it... Sucks that other people ordered shoes the same day as me and theirs have already been shipped with confirmation. I'll chalk it up to them dropping 6 shoes in one day though, I can only imagine shipping all those shoes out got/will be a little hectic 

^^^I agree..first time dealing with Kith myself...haven't heard squat since the order confirmation...I emailed Adam as well just to see whats up...If they cancel my order it doesn't matter just let me know whats going on....:smh:

^^^I agree..first time dealing with Kith myself...haven't heard squat since the order confirmation...I emailed Adam as well just to see whats up...If they cancel my order it doesn't matter just let me know whats going on....
mean.gif
I've got a funny feeling that i'm gonna get home from work one day and it will be a package just sitting on my door step (which I HATE!!). I was told that you could use your order confirmation number as a reference number and check UPS like that I havent been successful so far but you may have better luck than me 

Kith better step it up!! They're gonna mess around and have all the Asics orders cancelled before they get sent out lol 

I order from Kith on Saturday and ended up getting the correct size from Corporate yesterday so I just responded to my Kith confirmation email and they cancelled it with 5 minutes. I got a response from adam stubbs confirming the cancellation. They did it super fast for me.

Someone mentioned trying to find St. Alfred's in a size 13. Go to Instagram and @asicsforsale has a pair Sz 13 for sale or trade. No price listed though.

If someone posts that they have black ropes, they will be insta phone ordered (if they even do phone orders.)

Back
Top Bottom