Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Broke these out greys to go see thor, still repping my bills too!!!no dambs given.

I don't understand why yall like the urban camos so much. Obviously you'll bash me for saying this but they are nothing special. And the baby blue throws off the whole shoe for me. What about baby blue is urban?
roll.gif
continuing trend this thread blowing up over average cw's. But the thirst is too real, u can blame it on that 

pretty geeked. got shipping for the Hanons I ordered from Titolo and they came out $70 less than I expected :D

I just thought there was something I didn't know about them lol..... and in my opinion they are not clean IMO the colors do not work well together. You literally just contradicted yourself in one post. 
roll.gif
cuz there has to be "something about them" like a collab/limited edition/etc for someone to like a sneaker?

that comment was very telling.  we know about ya....

Anyone have recs for trying to pick up the volcanoes on the 16th?  I've looked through the list of stores that are confirmed to get them in France, Germany, etc. (and requested to be added to their mailing lists) but all sites appear to be "in store first".

Anyone know of stores that might have an online release?  Apologies if this is readily available but I've looked for a bit and scanned the thread without luck.

I live by the Kith store in Brooklyn and will keep going by their to see if they restock....

Many thanks.

cuz there has to be "something about them" like a collab/limited edition/etc for someone to like a sneaker?

that comment was very telling.  we know about ya....
No bro you got it backwards. That is why I thought YALL liked them. I simply didnt understand the hype behind the shoe. I thought I was missing something. lol the shoes are not clean. 
roll.gif

Do you understand now what I am saying? I say one thing and yall jump down my throat and beacuse I dont have any green ribbons next to my name its easy to attack and call me a hypebeast. Crazy. I used to have like 100+ reps before my account got banned (made some poor choices of wording) But then when I make a good point about this dude with the a**slap gif he just says "K" like I don't know what Im talking about and he didnt just completly contradict himself to try and belittle me. 

Idk maybe if I had a cool avi or rep yall wouldn't be such children and try and twist my words. Whatever.

And even now despite all this people will still attack me. Don't believe me just watch. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom