Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Smh the people that come through here just to rustle jimmies. Anyway, could someone PLEASE pm me if they spot UC in a 10.5 for retail?! I'm always at work when they drop or not on NT. I feel like I need like a notification every time someone posts something....

Smh the people that come through here just to rustle jimmies. Anyway, could someone PLEASE pm me if they spot UC in a 10.5 for retail?! I'm always at work when they drop or not on NT. I feel like I need like a notification every time someone posts something....

pretty much all the stores received and sold them already

eBay has a few floating for $125

cuz there has to be "something about them" like a collab/limited edition/etc for someone to like a sneaker?

that comment was very telling.  we know about ya....

No bro you got it backwards. That is why I thought YALL liked them. I simply didnt understand the hype behind the shoe. I thought I was missing something. lol the shoes are not clean. :rofl:  

Do you understand now what I am saying? I say one thing and yall jump down my throat and beacuse I dont have any green ribbons next to my name its easy to attack and call me a hypebeast. Crazy. I used to have like 100+ reps before my account got banned (made some poor choices of wording) But then when I make a good point about this dude with the a**slap gif he just says "K" like I don't know what Im talking about and he didnt just completly contradict himself to try and belittle me. 

Idk maybe if I had a cool avi or rep yall wouldn't be such children and try and twist my words. Whatever.

And even now despite all this people will still attack me. Don't believe me just watch. 

It's that serious.

pretty much all the stores received and sold them already

eBay has a few floating for $125

Lame haha. Hopefully they don't sell out instantly if/when FNL gets them. The hype for these is crazy. I remember seeing pics of them in like May or something and even telling people not to preorder overseas because they would be easily obtainable...how brutally ironic

Lame haha. Hopefully they don't sell out instantly if/when FNL gets them. The hype for these is crazy. I remember seeing pics of them in like May or something and even telling people not to preorder overseas because they would be easily obtainable...how brutally ironic

Your info says VA. . .

IDK how close you are to C'monwealth but they'll probably have them

Did anyone order from EBB last week when they had the holiday pack? Figured by now they would have sent something, seemed like when they did the DL5 drops folks were getting order/shipping asap.

$125 isn't even that bad tho.... Retail $100+Cali tax is almost $110. Add shipping, and it's $120-$125.

Damn, seems like Zappos & Sports Season won't be getting the Christmas Pack.

I want to buy the Santas but no luck for me...

really? Someone came in and posted that Zappos said the santas (at least) were in their system, just no date of course

Last edited:
Did anyone order from EBB last week when they had the holiday pack? Figured by now they would have sent something, seemed like when they did the DL5 drops folks were getting order/shipping asap.
got my info saturday morning including an email informing me they refunded the shipping when i emailed them asking to combine

really? Someone came in and posted that Zappos said the santas (at least) were in their system, just no date of course
I was just chatting with one of the reps and he said he couldn't find the shoes on the system...?

I don't know which info to trust. I hope they will get the sants though.

Asics X-Mas Drop Info

TADDDDAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just chatting with one of the reps and he said he couldn't find the shoes on the system...?

I don't know which info to trust. I hope they will get the sants though.
They said the same thing about the Urban Camos.

If $10-$20 is a deciding factor for people IMO they prob shouldn't be buying the shoes in the first place
Take note re-sellers...tis okay to charge JC "$10 - $20" extra...please man, don't come on here telling people what they should be willing or not willing to spend without a specific item and rationale to explain why. You spend your own damn cash, not other peoples. how insulting.

Take note re-sellers...tis okay to charge JC "$10 - $20" extra...please man, don't come on here telling people what they should be willing or not willing to spend without a specific item and rationale to explain why. You spend your own damn cash, not other peoples. how insulting.
10-20 is nothing, if somebody were to pick up a pair of shoes for me that's the least I would give them. If ur holding out to save a measly ten dollars u must have some problems

Back
Top Bottom