Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Tried to order some Black and Tans from feature a while back but they didn't have half sizes. Anyone know if they sell half sizes in santas?

quality looks just like the blue leather GT2 that's just dropped. I ordered from PYS, like Cman stated, nothing amazing, but overall decent. The blue GT2 were actually pretty comfy to wear.

Completely forgot about the GT2!!! That's pretty much an exact depiction of the leather on the Elf's... Lol thanks

Great quality on the winter pack.

Excuse me if this has been asked, are Asics TTS? How do these fit compared to Air Max 90 / AM1?

I've been a fan of Asics for awhile but just never pulled the trigger on any, than I found out I work down the street from there Irvine headquarters... literally 3 min walk. The receptionist at my job knows a few people there and she said at times they have sales/giveways to companies around the area.

I'm gonna stop by one of these days on my break.

Last edited:
Excuse me if this has been asked, are Asics TTS? How do these fit compared to Air Max 90 / AM1?

I've been a fan of Asics for awhile but just never pulled the trigger on any, than I found out I work down the street from there Irvine headquarters... literally 3 min walk. The receptionist at my job knows a few people there and she said at times they have sales/giveways to companies around the area.

Yeah they do fit true to size its almost exactly like AM1's for me!

Asics are so comfy! Hope you pick up some man :smile:

depends on which style of asics you get. Asics gel lyte iii fit a half sz small for me. I wear 11 in Nike am1 and 11.5 in asics gel lyte iii. But gel sagas fit true (11) for me. You should try them on when you're there. Also let me know about the sales I live 45 min away ha. Hope that helps

Idr if this has been posted before, but FNL has a fsr in the black/tans.
I don't know what it is but out of the recent GR's I picked up the Black/Tan's are the most comfortable wear for walking around. It's just seems a lot more cushiony and softer then the Camo's or those recent Christmas/Winter releases. I have the Camo's and the recent Maroons, and they're comfortable but the Black/Tan's just seem like they're more cushiony and soft on the heel. Am I crazy?!

Last edited:
depends on which style of asics you get. Asics gel lyte iii fit a half sz small for me. I wear 11 in Nike am1 and 11.5 in asics gel lyte iii. But gel sagas fit true (11) for me. You should try them on when you're there. Also let me know about the sales I live 45 min away ha. Hope that helps
This^ Gel Lyte 5's run small as well. They are super comfy, though. Especially the glove/sock-like tongue. 

Back
Top Bottom