Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I'm sticking with my true to size. People were saying to go up half a size in the Nike Flyknit Trainers, but I stuck with my true size and happy I did. The shoes were definitely more narrow than a regular Nike, but the length was perfect. If I would have went up half a size, to a size 9, they would have definitely been too long. And that's exactly what's going to happen with the Eclipses. 

^^^lol...I thought the twitter link to these pics was a quickstirke... I grabbed my credit card out real quick and everything 
roll.gif

These are going to be hard to get ... Got there in an hr and was number 90 lol
Goodluck to people that will try online

So no drawing/raffle?  Just swing by and put your name down and you're pretty much guaranteed a pair?  Better get a hold of my friend and tell him to get down there ASAP.

Last edited:
You may get a pair but maybe not the size you want which is why you want the lowest number possible.

Got my Caviars in the mail today. Pretty nice shoe. The heel portions of the outsole differ from left shoe to right shoe, though. Maybe this was a production error and Fieg bought up all the defect pairs? Who knows.

For those with the EU GR Caviars, do the heel portions of the outsole match?

EDIT: Here's my review.
He gets the outlet b grade pairs and resells them its pretty foul.

Didn't seem like what number you were mattered at Kith Manhattan for the Salmon sole release. It was a cluster***** of people at 11. But we all got pairs:smile:

I was really excited about the Selvedge Denim from the teaser pic because I thought it was hot pink, but apparently it's red...?

We just had a Navy/Red GL3 (Total Eclipse), and Nike Dunk SB already made Navy Denim/Red (Blue Levi's) recently to represent the classic Levi's denim trademark colorway. RF should've took a different approach.

I think the red should've been hot pink. An All American Denim with a modern retro/techno feel. Hot pink would be subtle so it wouldn't look tacky and it would complement the denim fabric. Girls would love it too.

Last edited:
Received my Total Eclipses today, and I love them. Glad I stuck with the same size as my Neptunes. The navy looks a lot better in person than in any of the photos I've seen. They are also comfortable as hell.

I was really excited about the Selvedge Denim from the teaser pic because I thought it was hot pink, but apparently it's red...?

We just had a Navy/Red GL3 (Total Eclipse), and Nike Dunk SB already made Navy Denim/Red (Blue Levi's) recently to represent the classic Levi's denim trademark colorway. RF should've took a different approach.

I think the red should've been hot pink. An All American Denim with a modern retro/techno feel. Hot pink would be subtle so it wouldn't look tacky and it would complement the denim fabric. Girls would love it too.

Dude is not worried about what Nike is doing.

Back
Top Bottom