Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Received my Total Eclipses today, and I love them. Glad I stuck with the same size as my Neptunes. The navy looks a lot better in person than in any of the photos I've seen. They are also comfortable as hell.
How much were you able to get them for?

I rather have the eclipse than the denim.

No, Hot pink would be turrible

Hot pink?!? Hell no.

orange or purple would be better than hot pink :D

What is up with yall dudes and the color pink now a days?!?

Aren't you guys tired of Navy/Red color ways this year? We just had Total Eclipse! It's cliche at this point.

Orange wouldn't go well together with denim fabric, but maybe purple. Hot pink would go well together with denim fabric. It'd be subtle too since only the outline of the Asics logo and the small "asics" on the midsole would be colored.

I just wish it was a different color. We can literally sole swap Denim Selvedges with Total Eclipse : (

I think you're alone on that hot pink thing man :lol:. I don't know how orange wouldn't go well with denim blue but hot pink would. Orange and blue are basic complementary colors that you see all the time (i.e. Knicks, OKC).

I guess no Kith strike? It's sad to see that resellers have ruined not only the JB game but now Asics. Come on now!! They have killed the culture of the game. But back on topic I really want these Selvedge Denim Gel Lyte III's

I agree pink would not have been the appropriate color, but I also agree that we have seen a lot of red this year. Nevertheless its worth the pick up. 

Aren't you guys tired of Navy/Red color ways this year? We just had Total Eclipse! It's cliche at this point.
Orange wouldn't go well together with denim fabric, but maybe purple. Hot pink would go well together with denim fabric. It'd be subtle too since only the outline of the Asics logo and the small "asics" on the midsole would be colored.
I just wish it was a different color. We can literally sole swap Denim Selvedges with Total Eclipse : (

lol i was joking bout the purple and orange guys, but the right purple would be unique, the guy does bring up a point

I was able to catch a pair on Craigslist from NYC for $280 shipped. Cheapest I've seen in my size, so I jumped on them.
Nice!

Im hoping to find one cheaper than that tho.

Looking for some foot patrol also. Missed out on those on release day.

I think you're alone on that hot pink thing man :lol:. I don't know how orange wouldn't go well with denim blue but hot pink would. Orange and blue are basic complementary colors that you see all the time (i.e. Knicks, OKC).

I agree pink would not have been the appropriate color, but I also agree that we have seen a lot of red this year. Nevertheless its worth the pick up. 

lol i was joking bout the purple and orange guys, but the right purple would be unique, the guy does bring up a point

I guess I'm the only one : (

I will try to get these though. Put it next to Total Eclipse, try'em on, etc. and I'm probably going to let go one of'em.

i also thought it was hot pink, and i'm mad it's not... navy blue and pink is a dope color combo, love the contrast.

or at least it coulda been infrared.

woulda had that pop.

still gonna pick these up tho, these dookie on the eclipses, imo...

i met ronnie in miami last week, btw... i was at this art show that asap rocky was hosting, i was at the bar, i look over and notice someone else is also rocking the black/solar yeezy 2's... it ended up being him...

we snapped a couple pix... will post 'em in the wdywt soon.

Nice!

Im hoping to find one cheaper than that tho.

Looking for some foot patrol also. Missed out on those on release day.

be patient with the footpatrols. i dont think they're selling that much on ebay anymore so if you find the right seller u can probably get a deal. i watched an auction that started at $200 finish with no bids so i messaged them with a $150 offer. we agreed on $160 shipped which i thought was pretty awesome. u can def go a .5 size smaller with these too. i went with my normal 12 and they're a bit big. good luck

as for the eclipse's they're all 450-500 on ebay craigslist. i can't justify that :frown:

i was at kith a week ago, copped a pair of caviars, they had a pair of foot patrols on display, sz 11, said someone returned em, if yah lookin to cop, they might still have em

Back
Top Bottom