Asics Love?!? Where is it?

:rofl: @ 5xl Tee...

bad assumption BAIT

How do you get a chance to buy the bundle? I want em!!! I need to rep my homeland. Is it the same as the vanquish raffle or is that different?

haha, i slept on these the first time around. after finally getting the baits black sagas from the ring pack I fell in love with how comfortable the Saga's are on feet. Been looking for older Saga's on ebay and wanted to pull the string on these kill bill's but couldn't find my size for retail or under. **** man, comfort wise GLV > Saga's >>> GLIII's. Thanks Kith for these and more ropes lol.

Last edited:
how do the gel saga fit? wide like jordan or more narrow like basketball signature shoes?
they have a narrow toe box and fit long... at least mine do. I half sized down and probably could've full sized for a snug fit too. I'd go at least half down for Saga's from your normal size. 9's in J's and Kobe's... 8.5 in Saga's.

^^^TTS from what I've seen others say in this thread.

All these restocks during the holiday time are killing me, lol. So much for trying to save up.

they have a narrow toe box and fit long... at least mine do. I half sized down and probably could've full sized for a snug fit too. I'd go at least half down for Saga's from your normal size. 9's in J's and Kobe's... 8.5 in Saga's.

thanks, my feet weird. im 9 in js 9.5 in most kobes and 10 in kobe 7s, 5s and 4s i could go 10

i think ill try 9s in these sagas then

Last edited:
Never got them the first time around, and I'm tempted this time...but I can't see myself rocking those lol.

I was actually rewatching Kill Bill last night...really got me pumped for the Bill GLV's lol.

Here's a visual on GLV, GLIII, and the Saga's. Black pair. The Saga's are 1/2 size "smaller" lol, but are visibly longer in length then the other two. They fit the same way for me too. Not sure if it's just these specific Saga's but the rudolphs fit the same to me too.

Last edited:
thanks, my feet weird. im 9 in js 9.5 in most kobes and 10 in kobe 7s, 5s and 4s i could go 10

I'm the same way. Kobe's and J's are 9 or 9.5 for me. 1's i can fit both but prefer 9.5. 3's, 4's, 5's and all else I go 9. Same with Kobe's. Air Max's, Free's and Flyknits I can go from 8.5-10. All over the place! But with runners from Asics and NB I can stay pretty much tts.

Got the bundle set email from bait. Send me the wrong size t shirt and emailed them back and they said all sizes are accounted for...come on needed that medium...how y'all going to assume sizes based on shoe sizes :smh:

Last edited:

you could even go down a 1/2 size in Sagas... 

i have a wide foot also but don't even have to unlace Sagas in my true size... they do run long tho, which is why 1/2 down would still fit fine. 

Back
Top Bottom