Asics Love?!? Where is it?

you could even go down a 1/2 size in Sagas... 

i have a wide foot also but don't even have to unlace Sagas in my true size... they do run long tho, which is why 1/2 down would still fit fine. 
How do Gr sagas compare to GR GL3s? Urban camos feel like trash

Last edited:

How do Gr sagas compare to GR GL3s? Urban camos feel like trash
If by "GR" you mean general release im not sure what a general vs limited release has to do with a sizing questions... 

GL3's and Sagas are nothing alike sizing wise... GL3's are slim and Sagas are roomy

the tongue wont even close for me on GL3's which is why I wont by them...

Got the email from bait and went ahead and purchased the pack. The socks and tee will become Christmas gifts for people. The shoes are for me.

Thanks for only choosing people who got the cruel worlds bait! Never even got an email for those in the first place lol.

If by "GR" you mean general release im not sure what a general vs limited release has to do with a sizing questions... 

GL3's and Sagas are nothing alike sizing wise... GL3's are slim and Sagas are roomy

the tongue wont even close for me on GL3's which is why I wont by them...
in reading past posts, you'll see that people have differing opinions on sizing of GR's versus Limited Collabs. Some are convinced that they are sized differently. 

in reading past posts, you'll see that people have differing opinions on sizing of GR's versus Limited Collabs. Some are convinced that they are sized differently. 

Asics are a lot more consistent then made in us/uk/Asia NBs or nikes in any of the Asia's. GL3s and GL5s are a bit more slim or normal footed in width. Length is consistent. Most people go tts and if its still too snug, half size up. Sagas are longer in length and more loose on the width. So folks half size down on them and some go full size down. No clue on gt2s or the cools or what not. Half size down on sagas unless you like extra spacey fit because you stuff insoles in there or wear 3 pairs of socks to keep the toes warm during the winter.

I feel like the saga sizings vary. My phantoms are sz. 12 but they fit half a size, if not a full size too big

the tongue wont even close for me on GL3's which is why I wont by them..
I have a slim foot and fit tts in the Ecps just fine 

Copped my tts in camos, not happening at all 

Went .5 up and it still very narrow around the sides, literally no comfort at all feels like im walking on st8 concrete 

I own the wht/purp GLv went .5 up and they are pretty comfy 

I have a slim foot and fit tts in the Ecps just fine 

Copped my tts in camos, not happening at all 

Went .5 up and it still very narrow around the sides, literally no comfort at all feels like im walking on st8 concrete 

I own the wht/purp GLv went .5 up and they are pretty comfy 

The UC's for whatever reason are the most uncomfortable GL3s I own. I like the colors way too much so i wear them most currently. They kill my feet if I go a full day in them vs. any of the recent GR GL3s (blk tans , maroons). Fit is fine just the insole or heel foam is harder then the other pairs.

Love GLVs! Need more colorways…

Last edited:
if anything, the materials being used would make more sense as to why sizing might vary... and I dont think premium materials are exclusive to collabs and limited editions.. 

every GL3 i've tried to put my foot in was a fail.... from RF denims, to GR OG colored white/purple/orange, to Mita's...  all the same tight *** fit, all from different years, all using different materials...... 

so kids really out here selling the Bait GL3 for $300+ ....

what planet is this

It's a world where those Independence Day hyperfuse air maxes that were sitting at finishline are also selling on the bay for over 700 bones now …

were they only released at bait and no other stores? my buddy wanted a pair and was asking
I think they're doing pre-sales right now for people that purchased their CW Saucony... 

all other pairs are via instore reservation and online raffle.... winners being picked at the end of the week

Do we know if there be pairs of the Bait GL3s up for grabs online if you didn't do the pre-order/registration? I hope so because these will be retail or bust for me.

Do we know if there be pairs of the Bait GL3s up for grabs online if you didn't do the pre-order/registration? I hope so because these will be retail or bust for me.
Negative. They usually put a set amount aside for online raffles. They have a sticker on the box that says your email as well as RAFFLE. Leftover shoes are usually sold day of release similar to limited nikes at say, Niketown La. 

Negative. They usually put a set amount aside for online raffles. They have a sticker on the box that says your email as well as RAFFLE. Leftover shoes are usually sold day of release similar to limited nikes at say, Niketown La. 

Thanks. Repped for info.

Repped for helping a NTer out!

Thanks again man.
No problem at all.  
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom