Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I guess it depends on ur sz too cause usually i tried an 11 and never got through once but i heard the gel lyte iiis fit narrow so i went up half a size to 11.5 and got through, so i guess if ur size 9-11, these sell out first

oh well...like torres said, i was mentally prepared to strike out today. the only kith collabs i've ever been successful with was the puma disc coves, which are nice, but probably not as nice as these. still other heat to spend my money on, so no worries. congrats to all who were successful in coppin' today. hopefully you got your proper sizes.

so many people are a size 10. me included. probably why it is so hard. 300 pairs released for every RF collab i heard. and yeah i wonder how many small sizes were produced? i shouldn't be too bitter about this though. the last few RF's i was able to get through in my size (salmon soles, eclipse, coves) the eclipse was my favorite this year anyhow so i'm fine with it. just gotta have better luck next release.

were you able to get yours through GTfan712? i know you usually are able to cop that size 8.

were you able to get yours through GTfan712? i know you usually are able to cop that size 8.
I'm an 8.5 in GL3s, but yes I got through. Been lucky recently.

My brother was able to cop a 9.5 on his phone while in the car. No clue how he got that to work

my pathetic streak continues with online drops. This is getting ridiculous... One of these days the sneaker gods will answer my prayers.

ah nice! congrats man. look forward to seeing the reviews on the material. i wonder how this selvedge denim is and how it will look after a lot of wears like how when selvedge denim wears down.

my pathetic streak continues with online drops. This is getting ridiculous... One of these days the sneaker gods will answer my prayers.
Can't win em all.  One day you'll hit on a release that you are dying for.  The only release that's worth a damn that I've hit was the Eclipse.  I strike out all the time too.  First world problems bruh.

Did they produce more than average #s for these? Seemed to secure my pair while my girl secured hers with ease. Still on the fence, but we'll see once they arrive to evaluate them in-person. Might just do what Nowitzness is doing and attain more funding...

Ha ha yeah true. You cant take it too seriously. I mean they are only "foot coverings" after all. Very nice ones at that. lol. Congrats to those who scored though.

Damn did he do it from the twitter link or was he constantly refreshing the new product page?
Refreshing the "Recent Products" page. I wouldn't trust the Twitter link to be the fastest. If it's going up on the site normally, just refresh until it shows up. Don't wait for the link to come through on Twitter and miss it.

Back
Top Bottom