Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The BAIT Vanquish, is sizing pretty similar to other GL3? I wanna make sure the 11.5 will fit like the others
They fit slightly smaller than the other GL3, i took out the insoles and another GL3 insoles and the Vanquish was slightly smaller in length and narrower in width. 

and these have dropped overseas apparently... saw this unedited pic of them, and i can't wait to have them (even more stoked cuz the look more infrared than plain red).

the only V's i've really wanted so far.

here's some edited pix:

January 2014 release right? *waits patiently*

Last edited:
Those V's are bananas, especially the red ones. My boy was wearing some gore-tex all-volt samples that just hurt my heart they were so sick. He said they're not gonna be released but I'm really hoping he's wrong.

Clear day here in the A weather wise so I figured it was only right to break these out...be safe tomorrow NT fam and Merry (early) Christmas!!

http://shop.kithnyc.com/collections/latest

10+ colorways of a Kith "Just Us" branded rope lace

Just to add on to the rope lace hype :D

hhhmmm... those cove and white ropes are tempting... might wanna try them in my coves... but kinda wanna see someone else try it first.

been after some neptune ropes cuz they match coves perfectly, and i like the grey hits in the ropes better than the white in those (not to mention i don't really want "just us" on my lace tips).

Back
Top Bottom