Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Huge fan of these. Glad they are a GR, will make these a lot easier to obtain. Imagine if they were a collab, lawd [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Any rumored release date? (Sorry if one has been posted already)

from what i read on IG, these are supposed to be a GS colorway, which is disappointing if true

What's up with all the white sock liners being used on GRs?

I like a lot of the colorways but I can't stand white sock liners.

Came home from work to my GLVs threw in my Kith white/3M laces. I think they look great. One of my fav GRs up there with the Navy/GL3s. IMO
nice! thats what I was planning on doing with my pair..except I looked at my order confirmation and I got black instead..
frown.gif
probably just leave the white flats in mine for now. Heard some other rope lace suppliers will be getting the white/3m/GITD laces next week. I might check them out since they will be considerably cheaper then Kith.

The parts w/ the mesh on the Vanquish's are basically fused together, they're not two layers. I assume that's how it is for the entire upper on the Guardians.

saw a pic of the guardians on instagram. now im pretty sure im not getting them. that mesh makes the whole shoe look shiny and not in a good way

saw a pic of the guardians on instagram. now im pretty sure im not getting them. that mesh makes the whole shoe look shiny and not in a good way
After seeing more photos I gotta agree with you. Looking forward to that last pair of this pack tho. These guardians are an easy pass.

ouch. yeah, the shiny look of that mesh is what turned me off.

and just like i thought, they would crease horribly (some creasing looks good on some shoes, but not when it's this shiny material)...

very easy pass for me now.

Back
Top Bottom