Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Came home from work to my GLVs threw in my Kith white/3M laces. I think they look great. One of my fav GRs up there with the Navy/GL3s. IMO

that came out really nice :smokin

i like the black/3m on the UCs also, but im not a fan of them when they arent glowing/flashing/whatever.

YES! I just saw this.... SUPER AMPED....

Wish it wasn't a pre-order, but I know these are going to sell out everywhere super quick, so I'm cool with waiting. Besides, RISE45.com is always really good with customer service and responding to emails. I trust these guys 100%.

theyre looking like some phoenix suns kicks...especially those glv's...not bad at all tho...i like that minimal purple on those iii's too

Feeling some slight buyers remorse on that kith strike gl3. I made a snap decision and bought them, now I'm not sure. I guess I'll see when they get here.

Last edited:
did anyone get shipping info on the kithstrikes from yesterday?
i havent gotten anything yet, really looking forward to these kicks

Liked them more in photos - but I still like them in hand. After I wear them I'll
probably like them much more. Still a sick shoe IMO! Glad I scooped a pair.

I overheard something about a DC store and asics.  but who knows ?  Non the less, I think this will be a big year for asics !

I overheard something about a DC store and asics.  but who knows ?  Non the less, I think this will be a big year for asics !

Pretty sure Bdga and CNCPTS both have collabs in the works but they're both in Boston. *shrugs*

Also, this:

The biggest collab ever is going to surface in 2014……7+ stores involved in one pack. All GL3's…….Celebrating the the 30th anniversary of the model. Going to be sick...

Pretty sure Bdga and CNCPTS both have collabs in the works but they're both in Boston. *shrugs*

Also, this:

The biggest collab ever is going to surface in 2014……7+ stores involved in one pack. All GL3's…….Celebrating the the 30th anniversary of the model. Going to be sick...
Living in Boston :smokin

Back
Top Bottom