Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Sup fellahs. Need some help on my Baits. Not to big on the waxes that came with em. Bought the Kith Blk/3m thinking they might look better. What do y'all think? Yay/Nay? Also have a pair of Red/3m coming in as well...thanks in advance.

Sup fellahs. Need some help on my Baits. Not to big on the waxes that came with em. Bought the Kith Blk/3m thinking they might look better. What do y'all think? Yay/Nay? Also have a pair of Red/3m coming in as well...thanks in advance.

No

Anyone seeing the recent glVs in sz 13? I think I remember a pre order a whiiile back having a 13, but nothing where a store has em for sale.

Anyone seeing the recent glVs in sz 13? I think I remember a pre order a whiiile back having a 13, but nothing where a store has em for sale.
Largest I've seen on the V's around is a 12. Weird how they excluded 13's considering they run tight as is...

Someone said they didn't have a mold for 13. Sucks because I want a pair of Vs.

That's a shame. They cut the mold off at 12 completely odd.
y the first batch of GL5s in the fall had size 13s available though. Multiple pairs in size 13 on ebay in the black grey purple right now. Really strange.

Last edited:

And I must say...

They are great !

Quality swayed me away from the grey/red/blue pair to the cream pair.

Back
Top Bottom