Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just got a shipping notice with tracking for the Future Camos from my rise pre order. Anyone else get that?

The recent Kithstrikes don't look horrible to me, just nothing to go crazy about. If I wanted a pair with rope laces that bad, I'd just buy some rope laces and throw em in something I already have.

Peeps really need to be looking at GRs that are sitting, or overall not a problem to get. You damn well in 6 months +, you'll see em as a kithstrike with rope laces. Get em now while they're easy and no hype attached.

I bet we see an urban camo kithstrike in the future....

The recent Kithstrikes don't look horrible to me, just nothing to go crazy about. If I wanted a pair with rope laces that bad, I'd just buy some rope laces and throw em in something I already have.

Peeps really need to be looking at GRs that are sitting, or overall not a problem to get. You damn well in 6 months +, you'll see em as a kithstrike with rope laces. Get em now while they're easy and no hype attached.

I bet we see an urban camo kithstrike in the future....
I'm surprised the navy/orange haven't...

white or khaki flat laces in them rudolph's... not sure which one i like better, but def not red (flat or rope)...

Last edited:
barely any of those fall 14 pairs appeal to me honestly. The best looking ones i think are the womens CW's. The blue glow ones had potential until the dots were put on them.

I do like the black future camo or whatever theyre being called, put some black laces in them and :smokin :smokin

Really need a pair of three lies. These rope laces set them off
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom