Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Not my pic... Saw this rope lace swap while web surfing doesn't look too bad. Orange is off a bit. They look like the Knick laces

Still upset I missed out on the santas, anyone know a low key spot that may still have them?

And for that lace swap with the Rudolph's, it doesn't look bad and the laces do set them off. If you like it, keep it, don't let others change your opinion.

Still upset I missed out on the santas, anyone know a low key spot that may still have them?

And for that lace swap with the Rudolph's, it doesn't look bad and the laces do set them off. If you like it, keep it, don't let others change your opinion.
What size are u?? 

I'm new to the aspics scene, and love the kith strike pair that i received, are aspics usually a tough cop, or a simple pickup? I've seen the ronnie fieg releases go in seconds, but is that common for release date pairs?

Urban camos and fairy reds will probably be the best gr's we'll see in a long time...way better than what we've seen for this year.

beige/blue/purple are underrated. I'd switch the factory purple laces for some blue and white alternating rope laces, or just plain white laces.

I would cop the firey red but the yellow throws off the entire shoe for me. Ronald McDonald joints.
imo, the yellow makes stand out even more.. its not like an obnoxiously loud feature of the shoe tho, which is good.
wait so is it white fiery red or white fairy red on the GLV?

the actual box says fairy red I think
its fairy red lol. the fiery red pair is the red and yellow pair.

laugh.gif
 I always thought the times people typed up FAIRY it was a misspelling, I mean just sounds too weird being FAIRY RED... FIERY sounds right, but who knows.

I mean seriously... are ALL FAIRIES RED?! 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Did nobody like the bait gel saga 3m's from a while back?

Also the polka dot pack isn't actually polka dots, its stars.

Back
Top Bottom