Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Black&Tans today

If only the yellow on the Fiery Red GL-Vs was instead orange. 
mean.gif

Now all I see when I look at them is...

Just delivered! I threw on a set of 3m ropes. For those wondering about 2014 gel lyte v sizing, I am 12.5 in Jordan retro except in retro 1s I am a 13. I am a fairly consistent 12 in NB and a 12.5 in gl3.

These run a little (very little) bigger than my size 12 volcanos. They have that hugged fit due to the liner but the softness of the materials makes them comfortable as hell!

Just delivered! I threw on a set of 3m ropes. For those wondering about 2014 gel lyte v sizing, I am 12.5 in Jordan retro except in retro 1s I am a 13. I am a fairly consistent 12 in NB and a 12.5 in gl3.

These run a little (very little) bigger than my size 12 volcanos. They have that hugged fit due to the liner but the softness of the materials makes them comfortable as hell!
you just threw me off haha. my size 11 volcanoes fit perfect. im inbetween a 10.5 and 11, so I would say they ran small. should grab an 10.5 in these then?

you just threw me off haha. my size 11 volcanoes fit perfect. im inbetween a 10.5 and 11, so I would say they ran small. should grab an 10.5 in these then?

The size difference is so marginal that If your volcanos fit perfect, these would have just a little more give. Sizing half down will make them snug.

It took me a few wears for my volcanos to loosen up a but whereas these fit perfect out of the box. Sorry for the confusing description.

The size difference is so marginal that If your volcanos fit perfect, these would have just a little more give. Sizing half down will make them snug.

It took me a few wears for my volcanos to loosen up a but whereas these fit perfect out of the box. Sorry for the confusing description.
ok cool. ill stay with the 11s. I think im picking these up today. thanks for the help

Yeah, I have the 2 GR pairs that released last year which were more snug than these.  Of the three I own, I think the materials make these even more comfortable and a tad looser than the first 2.  May double up on these because they're one of my favorite pickups over the last few months.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom