Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I think they look great with the red/black laces, nice job!
Agreed. They don't look quite as intense on feet as they do in that photo, but it definitely makes the shoe look more aggressive. Now I just have to wait for some decent weather so I can unDS them.

Agreed. They don't look quite as intense on feet as they do in that photo, but it definitely makes the shoe look more aggressive. Now I just have to wait for some decent weather so I can unDS them.

mos def they look hott.

have you tried putting the denim rope laces on the caviars?

my nephew and myself. his christmas present was his first pair of "split tongues" as he calls them...

Last edited:
First time i actually got to cop an asics, sadly was disappointed, too narrow for my wide *** feet even when i sized up....

those eclipse's look better with the navy laces imo.

the toe also looks like navy leather in that pic, and i wish it really was... then i'd prolly cop.

So I finally found out who brought that pair of ultra mar gts on eBay for $150! It was a damn re seller! Smh! He sold them for over $500

The thing that annoys me most about the ebay resellers with RF releases are the ones who list as soon as the kithstrike / release go live, with a screen shot of the KithNYC confirmation screen as proof of having the shoes...that is so wack to me...usually fools list them at 200% retail Buy It Now with a screenshot...lame

Man the BIN was $150.00 and he this guy buys it an says it didn't fit him they were to small so he sells them for over $500! I think its BS. ( i asked him btw) Smh I could of been the one who could of been wearing them right now. What a nice pair

Lil something to mix it up a bit. there are dope GR colorways out there. It doesn't all have to be Ronnie Fieg this, collab that. Just sayin.......

Anyone know anyone selling stuff in a size 11.5/12?  I'm looking to start expanding without paying 2500 per shoe on ebay

welp, hopefully there are some haitians that are able and know how to make a quick buck on ebay...:rolleyes

Can almost guarantee there will be some of these on ebay. Whether they're haitians or not, these will be for sale.

Great gesture none the less. Gotta admit I was eyeing his twitter after that initial post, was a bit disappointed nothing was for sale but I like what kith is doing.

Props to RF, Kith and Asics.

Yeah, props to what he is doing. However, I personally feel that these will release in a limited run (possibly more limited than previous releases ?) to either help raise money or just to feed the beast. This dude is a marketing genius and is creating HYPE right now. I could be totally off, but I think they will release at some point and I hope they do. Sick colorway.

I have a feeling he will end up releasing these to the public in some form or another (Kithstrike maybe). Nevertheless, pretty cool gesture by RF/Kith.

those are real dope...some pairs will appear on ebay..the question is to whether to bite the bullet or not and risk the chance of a actual release

What shoe are we talking about, I don't see any pics or hint of what this new topic is about.  hahaha

Back
Top Bottom