Asics Love?!? Where is it?

damn, i was really hoping i wasnt going to like the future camos. im really trying to limit my sneaker purchases this year, but theyre starting to grow on me :rolleyes i dont think theyll make my "must cop" list though. maybe ill cop if they go on sale. nice pics btw guys.

Can someone give me a general idea on a price for Cottonmouth Gel Saga? New to this Asics thing I've always liked them just never found a pair that was a must have for me. And do gel sagas fit big or small? Thanks NT fam

I think I'm the only one on here that's doesn't like the future camos. Idk why I'm trying to like them I just can't.

Also everyone is saying how the gel sagas run big and its true but I still go half size up for some reason idk I just like how my feet feels in em. Guess I'm weird.

And is anybody into the Fabres? Those are what got me into the asics game those are the dopest in my opinion

I'm not feeling em too much either but I think it's just cuz the "camo". Anything with camo attached to it automatically turns me away

I think I'm the only one on here that's doesn't like the future camos. Idk why I'm trying to like them I just can't.

Also everyone is saying how the gel sagas run big and its true but I still go half size up for some reason idk I just like how my feet feels in em. Guess I'm weird.

And is anybody into the Fabres? Those are what got me into the asics game those are the dopest in my opinion

You aren't the only one. Future camos do nothing for me.

I just wanted to clarify something. The all purple GL3s were never made in women's sizes, correct? Only Men's sizes.  I just don't want to buy the wrong size. I'm being told they are women's sizes but I'm pretty sure they don't exist.

I just wanted to clarify something. The all purple GL3s were never made in women's sizes, correct? Only Men's sizes.  I just don't want to buy the wrong size. I'm being told they are women's sizes but I'm pretty sure they don't exist.

the easter looking cw? if so, I'm pretty sure they only made them in mens sizes.

Still possible to find Three Lies or Total Eclipse at a good price?
Yeah I sold my 3 lies 2 weeks ago VVVVVVNDS for 250.....lost a lot of money cause I didn't get em at retail and had to ship em which cost an arm a leg and a testicle so it was a learning experience but i would assume that opportunity will present itself again in the near future if you look religiously...total eclipse will be a much more expensive story than the one I just told

I was bidding on a pair of 3 Lies yesterday. The winning bid was $301....I bid $275 :smh:

I'll get a pair real soon, so I'm not sweating it

^ if i hadn't gotten my second pair for only $40.00 from 6pm, i'd be all over those...

6PM came in clutch for me with those 40 dollar Urban Camos. But they turned out to be returns cause they came from their returns center. lol Nonetheless, my pair was still good. :smokin

6PM came in clutch for me with those 40 dollar Urban Camos. But they turned out to be returns cause they came from their returns center. lol Nonetheless, my pair was still good. :smokin

yeah, mine were factory laced and everything, so i had no idea if they were a return.

kinda want those black/tans for 60 but idk if i really need them. meh
sold out of my size 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom