Asics Love?!? Where is it?

How do folks size on gel 5? I bought and they're a little snug but I keep thinking size up would be too big
so you bought size X and they're a little snug.... wouldn't it make sense to go a half size up?

why ask if you've already tried on a pair  
laugh.gif

Last edited:

so you get a 10.5 in all gl3s now? i feel like in every 10.5 gl3 i have i could get a 10 aha. maybe not the knicks and flamingos cause of the memory foam
yep, every single one... I have wide feet so maybe that has something to do with it but if its not a 10.5 I cant do it lol 

not a fan of those packers either, however, materials look really good and first time I've seen speckles on the toe of an asics shoe

sidewinders fit true to size. super comfy and its got the split tongue like the GL III

Thanks, but still, the definition of "TTS" changes form person to person so I don't usually find that term helpful. For example some say their size in GL III is TTS and they size down for Sagas. I in the other hand consider my size 10 Saga to be TTS, while I go up .5 in GL IIIs.

so you bought size X and they're a little snug.... wouldn't it make sense to go a half size up?

why ask if you've already tried on a pair  :lol:

never owned 5s. sometimes pairs need to break it , which has happenedtome before. wouldn't want to size up, they're too big and make that deep trip for nothing

Thanks, but still, the definition of "TTS" changes form person to person so I don't usually find that term helpful. For example some say their size in GL III is TTS and they size down for Sagas. I in the other hand consider my size 10 Saga to be TTS, while I go up .5 in GL IIIs.
I see what you're saying. The sidewinders fit like the gl iii. hope this helps

those are one of the kithstrikes of a GR that sat for a while back when they dropped. He added the laces though

Back
Top Bottom