Asics Love?!? Where is it?

where? 
nerd.gif
 @raffihxxx  
urban hurry meng. even though its 60 ill save my money. only gonna buy shoes that i REALLY want this year. 

Last edited:

urban hurry meng. even though its 60 ill save my money. only gonna buy shoes that i REALLY want this year. 
just checked it no 10.5 I need these again smh I gave my last pair to my brother thinking I could find another pair for retail or lower preferably LOWER... sadly mistaken 

just checked it no 10.5 I need these again smh I gave my last pair to my brother thinking I could find another pair for retail or lower preferably LOWER... sadly mistaken 
i wanna buy them so i can try out a sz10 in the gl3s since all ive bought are 10.5s but i heard the black/tans ran smaller as a gr anyway so would be pointless lol 

i wanna buy them so i can try out a sz10 in the gl3s since all ive bought are 10.5s but i heard the black/tans ran smaller as a gr anyway so would be pointless lol 
yea man I made the same mistake and got a 10 but needed a 10.5... they were actually my first pair of Asics lol haven't made the same mistake since 

6PM came in clutch for me with those 40 dollar Urban Camos. But they turned out to be returns cause they came from their returns center. lol Nonetheless, my pair was still good. :smokin

yeah, mine were factory laced and everything, so i had no idea if they were a return.

So were mine, but there was some imperfections on the suede, so I'm guessing someone didn't like that and returned them since they were shipped out from the returns center according to the label and invoice. lol

yea man I made the same mistake and got a 10 but needed a 10.5... they were actually my first pair of Asics lol haven't made the same mistake since 
so you get a 10.5 in all gl3s now? i feel like in every 10.5 gl3 i have i could get a 10 aha. maybe not the knicks and flamingos cause of the memory foam

same here, urban outfitters cancelled my order twice, & my money are still hold there

they s*cks

Back
Top Bottom