Asics Love?!? Where is it?

In case you were wondering like I was ... 

I hope these are an easy cop. My GF is going to have to make the attempt for me .. that's never worked before. 

thinking about picking up some asics... never owned a pair in my life, thinking about some gel lyte iii or gel lyte saga.. how are they comfyness? can you compare them to any nikes?

thinking about picking up some asics... never owned a pair in my life, thinking about some gel lyte iii or gel lyte saga.. how are they comfyness? can you compare them to any nikes?
 Modern  NIKE = construction boot

ASICS= Athletic shoe

hope that helps !

Those white/grey GL3s look nice. What in the world are those laces doing on them though? Needs white flats, or maybe those white/grey 3m ropes.

Im cool with waiting on the tag, it's definitely a nice touch. I just thought they would have had the tags a while ago

Im cool with waiting on the tag, it's definitely a nice touch. I just thought they would have had the tags a while ago
They posted on their IG that they would be receiving them on Wednesday. Also I thought only in-store would be receving the tags

The way I understood, all shoes online and in store would include the tag as long as they were purchased directly from Bait.

new shots of 2014 releases:

thats why they are a women's cws :wink: idk how you guys are gonna feel having hearts and **** on your shoes

It's a theme shoe. What do you associate Valentines day with?

Just like the Ugly Christmas sweater dunks...snowmen and snowflakes?

Modern  NIKE = construction boot

ASICS= Athletic shoe

hope that helps !

Ridiculous comment

I wouldn't run in retro Asics or Nike's with 20 year old tech, both have modern performance sneakers.

The way I understood, all shoes online and in store would include the tag as long as they were purchased directly from Bait.

Yep, but it sucks in store, because they have to come back.

Back
Top Bottom