Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone else gonna get the kill bill restock at extra butter tomorrow?

Was thinking about it, but not sure. Can't line up in that weather, but these have been around for awhile as well.

Probably a game time decision tomorrow.

Is that your display??

Haha nah. Its the DL5 room in the store. I walked in right after the tweet they threw up about. I asked for the shoes when i walked in the store and this guy took me around the block to this side door that opened to all the shoes on display. Along the main wall was first 4 with the snake charmers across from them with a wall of katanas. I had my pic taken against that and giant DL5 list graphic on the wall. They had a shelf showing the socks and some other matching gear. In the end the room was attached to their store. Cool experience and the dudes there are super nice.

The entire DL5 pack is trash ... look terrible. Only decent one is the copperhead
Question though...have you seen the Kill Bill movies? Part of my appreciation for the pack comes from my enjoyment of the series, and the GLV is my favorite in the pack not only because it's the most versatile, but also because it represents my favorite character of the Death List 5.

@joelom  Thank you very much for putting up those pictures with the black laces. That's how I'm planning on wearing my pair once I get through tomorrow online, and no one's bothered to throw the black laces on until now.

I'm a Long Island native, and have been a supporter of Extra Butter for a few years. Although I haven't jumped out of my seat to cop any of the pack, I must ay that their creative execution with this project is miles ahead of the competition. I can only hope that they get a swing at more collaborations in the future.

Question though...have you seen the Kill Bill movies? Part of my appreciation for the pack comes from my enjoyment of the series, and the GLV is my favorite in the pack not only because it's the most versatile, but also because it represents my favorite character of the Death List 5.

@joelom  Thank you very much for putting up those pictures with the black laces. That's how I'm planning on wearing my pair once I get through tomorrow online, and no one's bothered to throw the black laces on until now.

I'm a Long Island native, and have been a supporter of Extra Butter for a few years. Although I haven't jumped out of my seat to cop any of the pack, I must ay that their creative execution with this project is miles ahead of the competition. I can only hope that they get a swing at more collaborations in the future.
no problem dude. you should try and hit up the DL5 room. its really cool if you're down with the whole set. 

no problem dude. you should try and hit up the DL5 room. its really cool if you're down with the whole set. 

Man, I wish I could. I'm currently at school upstate, aka stranded from anything sneaker-related. That's why I have to wait until the online drop to secure anything.

Man, I wish I could. I'm currently at school upstate, aka stranded from anything sneaker-related. That's why I have to wait until the online drop to secure anything.
ahhhh thats rough. hopefully they post some pics from it 

hope you grab the snake charmers too

Last edited:
2ef0039a8fa111e3b77f12df955913a5_8.jpg

These are clean

Now these are fresh

I made these out of the urban camos. still on the fence on if i should change the color of the tiger stripes.

I think they came out pretty good for my first custom. The color blocking was inspired by the super green asics that were given away in Haiti.

I made these out of the urban camos. still on the fence on if i should change the color of the tiger stripes.

I think they came out pretty good for my first custom. The color blocking was inspired by the super green asics that were given away in Haiti.

Back
Top Bottom