Asics Love?!? Where is it?

how bad are you guys speculating the snake charmers to be? i keep seeing that people don't like them...makes it easier i guess 
roll.gif

I have a general question,

I am new to Asics, I jsut got my first pair yesterday of sidewinders

Do most Asics models come TTS or are there any models that you must .5 up or .5 down?

Last edited:
I have a general question,

I am new to Asics, I jsut got my first pair yesterday of sidewinders

Do most Asics models come TTS or are there any models that you must .5 up or .5 down?
The only models I'll definitely no doubt size down on, like e3ctronick said, are the Sagas. Also any of the Onitsuka Tigers. They fit roomier, larger too due to barely any padding.

Lots of folks .5 up on GLIII's... that one is all personal preference and width has to come into play too for your fit. I can go either way, tts or .5 up and I'm fine with the GL3's.

Last edited:
They aren't that bad, but I'd pay for it to be better. Look at the volcano GLV for example. Retail was $160 for the collab and retail for a GR is $110. The materials on those are amazing. Drop the price down $20-$30 because RFs name is attached to it and imagine they were a GR. I would love to pay $130-140 for a shoe like that any day.
Yup! They can't show us the really good stuff and expect us to be content with the 'ok' stuff over and over. Have one more line, a premium line or something along that.

I'm really happy that I got them. They look better on feet than off, and the materials are awesome. I've been wearing them more than I expected.
Ya extra butters on feet pics made me fall in love.

And I bet they'll look better with more wears once that denims starts to fray and age

do you have links to more? I was actually working on renders of my favorite AM1s as GLiiis. Wild.

Anyone know where i can still get the gel lyte iii "Infrared" in a size 10? looked all over the net with for hours but no luck! there are some on ebay but people are asking ridiculous prices. not looking to get raped on an 85$ shoe.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom