Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Only if those GT-II had a black lining on the inside instant cop. White gets dirty from socks but those look like it has a leather inner? Hmmm

mailman just dropped these from end....

if you are still unsure about getting these...well i liked them in the first place but man, those are great in person! just my humble opinion!

these will be one of my most worn shoes this summer, i can already tell...

perfect gl3 fit...

if the quality on the snake charmers is anything like this...i cant wait! 

Yep, I feel the same way about these as you. I've been wearing them more than I expected. Good in pics, great in person.
Damn. Now I really wanna cop. All the restocks were out of my size though. Any one know any spots?

Really diggin these Patta X Parra....
eek.gif

We havent had a decent (IMO OFCOURSE) asics collab in a while. Need something solid cuz so far these GRs aint doin it for me.

We havent had a decent (IMO OFCOURSE) asics collab in a while. Need something solid cuz so far these GRs aint doin it for me.
EB almost had me with the copperheads but the midsole and "scaled" part ruined them for me... anyone else feel the same? 

I think the whole pack was pretty solid some better than others or maybe im just a hypebeast
Naaa I dont think you are a hypebeast in fact I think beasts stayed away. There was just nothin in the pack that appealed to me. Like I said the copperheads were close but everything else just didn't do it for me. I actaully like those eiprius joints but nothing I was willing to jump through hoops for. 

First pair of Asics gel lyte iii

Love the Quality of this shoes

cant wait for flamingo to came

by the way, how much KNICK ds size 10.5 price rite now?

Back
Top Bottom