Asics Love?!? Where is it?

whats the EURO size of kayano trainer US9.5? EURO 42.5 or 43.5

missed the release & now hunting for US9.5

Please don't tell me I missed this one. Good lord!

Up on Footlocker. Use code LKS14A3F for $15 off.

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...te/grey/?cm=: QUICK VIEW: MORE INFO&size=09.5

Last edited:
I finally wore my GL3 Urban Camos around all day and they're surprisingly uncomfortable...maybe I've been spoiled by the gel insoles that come with a lot of the collabs, but my feet were hurting after wearing them for 2 hours. I have wide feet and .5 sized up so the length and width were perfect imo. I tried taking out the insoles (sadly) and that helped for a bit. Anybody else find this to be true with the GR GL3s?

I finally wore my GL3 Urban Camos around all day and they're surprisingly uncomfortable...maybe I've been spoiled by the gel insoles that come with a lot of the collabs, but my feet were hurting after wearing them for 2 hours. I have wide feet and .5 sized up so the length and width were perfect imo. I tried taking out the insoles (sadly) and that helped for a bit. Anybody else find this to be true with the GR GL3s?
I dont have the UC's, but I just so happened to have worn the GR emerald joints to work... and they were extremely comfortable. Mine did have a break in period though, so wear them around the house a little. Hopefully that helps...

I have about a dozen or so GL3s and the UC GL3s are by far the stiffest, tightest and most uncomfortable of all of them.  My most comfortable is probably a toss up between the orange/navy or the black/orange/olive, both of which are GRs.  I could wear those two pairs for days.

Agreed on the UC's. I love the colorway but just comparing that with a handful of other GR GL3's... the experience is as you guys mentioned. I've had them since late fall. I think the midsole is more firm or something, lol.

mailman just dropped these from end....

if you are still unsure about getting these...well i liked them in the first place but man, those are great in person! just my humble opinion!

these will be one of my most worn shoes this summer, i can already tell...

perfect gl3 fit...

if the quality on the snake charmers is anything like this...i cant wait! 

mailman just dropped these from end....

if you are still unsure about getting these...well i liked them in the first place but man, those are great in person! just my humble opinion!

these will be one of my most worn shoes this summer, i can already tell...

perfect gl3 fit...

if the quality on the snake charmers is anything like this...i cant wait!
Yep, I feel the same way about these as you. I've been wearing them more than I expected. Good in pics, great in person.

Back
Top Bottom