Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I never know how popular these drops are so i checked out as fast as I could and missed the socks. Looks like the shoes are just sitting now, and I don't want to place a separate order. 

Oh well, NBD I guess. 

I'm looking forward to these. I'd like to grab the Cottonmouth and maybe California Mountain Snake, but only at the right price to complete the set. 

Email them and ask them to invoice you for the socks. They're super cool people so they'll do it and just ship with the shoes

Please don't tell me I missed this one. Good lord!
Yup. Any one know any spots that still have these? Must cop...
eek.gif

kayanos from packer just came in...and they fit half size big like sagas! tought they wouldnt because of that glV inner boot, but yeah.... 
frown.gif

us12 is a 46.5...

will post pictures later. 

but pretty sad...these are one of the few pairs i really really wanted! 

kayanos from packer just came in...and they fit half size big like sagas! tought they wouldnt because of that glV inner boot, but yeah.... :frown:
us12 is a 46.5...

Agreed. Worst part is I asked them specifically of they fit more like a saga or GLIII and they advised me to order my GLIII size. Size swap is doubtful. Not sure what do do with them.

Ho much is the fair price for ecp knicks and miami size 10.5 ds? I want to buy one but someone offer me for 560$, do you think its a rape?

And just received the 3lies today size 10 fits perfectly but i think my feet is too wide to the tounge split so much lol

kayanos from packer just came in...and they fit half size big like sagas! tought they wouldnt because of that glV inner boot, but yeah.... :frown:
us12 is a 46.5...

Thought it was just me,but yes they do fit half a size big. That didn't stop me from wearing them though..walked around the city and they're comfortable. Will be getting the other colorway in .5 down

Last edited:
via Twitter:

"Extra Butter NY @ExtraButter
Heads up...going through cancellations, double orders, and other nonsense. We'll be re-stocking pairs of Snake Charmer soon in select sizes."

already received shipping info for my Snakecharmers. They went out via USPS...hopefully Priority. RF and Kith...take notes!

here are some pictures...

and about sizing i have to say this...they do run a half size big lenghtwise! if you got wide feet, these will feel alright on your foot if you go tts / gl3 size! you gonna have some space lengthwise, but as the toebox is narrow, it will be fine! if you got narrow feet, you might think about sizing down a half size! i'm still undecided! 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom