Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Mclovin, Asics are not Jay's, thank god. And so far, at least that I've been made not aware, there are no counterfeits are out there.

Mclovin, Asics are not Jay's, thank god. And so far, at least that I've been made not aware, there are no counterfeits are out there.
Do some googling.  You'll be made aware quickly.

@McLovin they look legit to me

Last edited:
I'm very happy with this release. Got it from End today. Thanks SoleFreedom! I think these are one of my favs.

Do some googling.  You'll be made aware quickly.

@McLovin they look legit to me
Like I said, or should've clarified, i've never seen any "fake retro Asics"...I'm sure they are out there, but have we ever seen anyone post fakes/variants/greys etc., is this an issue (yet) in the Asics retro scene? I'm sure there are fakes of the more recent $150-$200 runners/trainers. But I seriously do want to know if anyone is out there that's bought or seen fake retros, that weren't obviously so.

End shipping typically only takes 2-3 days for me and I'm all the way in Cali.  Definitely my favorite UK retailer.
wow really surprised end shipped so fast. always thought because they were an overseas shop it would take a little longer but damn 2-3 days is amazing. definitely gonna try to not avoid end. 

Like I said, or should've clarified, i've never seen any "fake retro Asics"...I'm sure they are out there, but have we ever seen anyone post fakes/variants/greys etc., is this an issue (yet) in the Asics retro scene? I'm sure there are fakes of the more recent $150-$200 runners/trainers. But I seriously do want to know if anyone is out there that's bought or seen fake retros, that weren't obviously so.
Yes, there are sites with fakes that the average person who doesn't know much about sneakers can purchase a fake asics retro unknowingly. It won't really be an issue in here because most of us use the resources we have to help avoid that.
Meanwhile, Joe Blow google's "cheap asics gel lyte iii" and buys a fake from China because he thought he got a deal.

TLDR: Yeah

wow really surprised end shipped so fast. always thought because they were an overseas shop it would take a little longer but damn 2-3 days is amazing. definitely gonna try to not avoid end. 
They also have 20% off for non EU customers so the prices are more similar to in the US.  Typically UK prices are waaay higher.

They do expedited shipping.  Copped hot lavas 2 weeks ago and they arrived the monday after I ordered, plus they had the free shipping special going on at the time. 
smokin.gif

seriously? too much traffic in here to have RF included? smh..
Well you asked as if you were surprised why nobody was talking about the most hyped shoe of 2014 so far in here. Maybe because they're all talking about it in the RF thread....

You are right, I did. Just surprised that two separate threads are even necessary for asics. Not like there's huge traffic on nt for asics
It really shows it's true purpose when release day hits, it keeps this thread clear of all the shipping/order# posts.

You are right, I did. Just surprised that two separate threads are even necessary for asics. Not like there's huge traffic on nt for asics
Go check the Ronnie Thread when info is released, on RD, and then after RD when people are waiting for shipping confirmation... You'll understand then my friend lol 

Cant forget about the Mercer pants sizing questions too lol 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom