Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Umm I hope these release

Those brazils gave me an idea for a custom. Hopefully I can grab it for a discounted price. :smokin

Hey guys,

Just thought I would share a couple customs i've been working on. First three customs ever, so be easy!
Gel Saga Red Toes
Gel Lyte III Grey Toes
Gel lyte V Salmon Toes

Not bad for your first try. I assume you used the Gel Saga from the Lovers and Haters pack for the red toes?

Old pic from my Flickr (more pics in my page):

IG: jontimbre

Last edited:
any where I can cop aztec GL3 stateside 10.5/11 for decent price? only 1 pair on feebay not even my size. Only see them on UI, but also not my size. Thx for the help NT!

Stateside? It's not being released here. eBay is your best bet.

Might sound crazy to some, but I think they look better than woeis.

No white suede to worry about and no creasing even when I full sized up.

does anyone know if the Gel Kayano has a similar fit the the Gel Lyte 5 RF's?

cuz for me the gel kayano felt a little long in the toebox, but i didnt have this problem with the gel 3s

Stateside? It's not being released here. eBay is your best bet.

Might sound crazy to some, but I think they look better than woeis.

No white suede to worry about and no creasing even when I full sized up.
Yea I was hoping someone would have a connect. I was surprised none showed up on ebay so far.  I bit the bullet and bought off cooshti last night. 

I couldnt agree more about woeis and white suede but the touch of gold sets them off a bit more

I hate not being able to find volcanos in a 12. One guy on ebay wants 550 for them. Makes me wanna go to one of the DL5 releases.

I hate not being able to find volcanos in a 12. One guy on ebay wants 550 for them. Makes me wanna go to one of the DL5 releases.
Lol.  So basically if Beyonce wants to go to an expensive restaurant with you, you're gonna say eff it and take Precious to KFC.

Seriously though.  These prices are ridic, I'd move on too. 

Lol.  So basically if Beyonce wants to go to an expensive restaurant with you, you're gonna say eff it and take Precious to KFC.

Seriously though.  These prices are ridic, I'd move on too. 
Nah I'd take her I would just leave a terrible tip.

Not bad for your first try. I assume you used the Gel Saga from the Lovers and Haters pack for the red toes?

Thanks man, appreciate it, especially coming from you! Yeah I was bored one day and I had black paint so why not! I think it would look nicer on the Santa GL III though.

On another note, def picking the yellow GL III's from the polka dot pack. Have a "Golden state Warriors" custom in mind.

Thinking bout pre-ordering them off END, how they fit? should i size up?
I don't have too much experience with Asics but I am a sz 10.5/11 in almost all shoes and the 11 is perfect. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom