Asics Love?!? Where is it?

How many of you who own GLV's go up a half size? I just bought some Volcanos a half size up and im hoping they wont be annoyingly big. Im thinking they wont be anything two pairs of socks wont fix if anything but im just curious and would like some opinions, thanks

How many of you who own GLV's go up a half size? I just bought some Volcanos a half size up and im hoping they wont be annoyingly big. Im thinking they wont be anything two pairs of socks wont fix if anything but im just curious and would like some opinions, thanks
On my volcanos I went tts. Fits cool. Im sure half size up won't ruin your day lol

I went TTS with it and still have some room to spare. Unless you have wide feet, I think it could be big for you.

On my volcanos I went tts. Fits cool. Im sure half size up won't ruin your day lol
Hah thanks. I've been looking for my true size 10.5 forever it feels like so when I saw an 11 at a DECENT price I had to. Especially after hearing a good amount of people suggesting half size up. But I have a feeling two pairs of socks will do the trick just fine.

I went TTS with it and still have some room to spare. Unless you have wide feet, I think it could be big for you.
Yeah I would've loved to get my true size but every 10.5 I've seen has been like $600+!!! So once I saw an 11 I just decided screw it, I could ad an insole too if it's too bad. Thanks for your response though, appreciate it

Put some ropes on the Aztecs, what ya'll think?

This model always looks better with rope laces tho I keep the laces that come with the shoe.

Yeah I would've loved to get my true size but every 10.5 I've seen has been like $600+!!! So once I saw an 11 I just decided screw it, I could ad an insole too if it's too bad. Thanks for your response though, appreciate it
whats a decent price to you? :O

a 10.5 is fine. i wear sz 11 in most nikes (flyknits, hyper dunks, etc.) and i have volcanos in size 10.5 and they fit fine but a little snug. for the coves and mints i went up to an 11 tho.

a 10.5 is fine. i wear sz 11 in most nikes (flyknits, hyper dunks, etc.) and i have volcanos in size 10.5 and they fit fine but a little snug. for the coves and mints i went up to an 11 tho.
That's what I got, an 11. I'm normally 10.5 in everything.

whats a decent price to you? :O
lets just say it was cheaper than the pairs I've seen for sale in my size. But still pretty ridiculous. I make enough money to buy things I want though so I'm not missing any meals or sitting in the dark from it.

I went half size up for them. Normally I wear a 9 for all my runners but 9.5 on models with this type of sockliner (Huarache Light, Air Flow, Puma BoG and GL5). HTH

I went half size up for them. Normally I wear a 9 for all my runners but 9.5 on models with this type of sockliner (Huarache Light, Air Flow, Puma BoG and GL5). HTH
Word. In the back of my mind while contemplating my purchase, I remembered many people suggesting half size up for GL5's. Thanks, I think I'll be good.

I saw these on Instagram and couldn't believe the discoloration on the toe cap. Mine are still DS but this is like :x

Last edited:
Wow. Those shoes looked meh in person imo. Glad I passed...

yup. once i saw the shiny mesh crap in real pix online they were an easy pass. then i saw them in person at a local store and they looked just as bad as i thought, was super glad i passed.

sucks, they had potential, i liked them from the first pix they released, but ended up a major let down.

yup. once i saw the shiny mesh crap in real pix online they were an easy pass. then i saw them in person at a local store and they looked just as bad as i thought, was super glad i passed.

sucks, they had potential, i liked them from the first pix they released, but ended up a major let down.
They should just re-release them with the snow camo I thought they had originally.

Totally agree, both the Guardians and Vanquishes sucked imo. Not a fan of camo on sneakers, rarely does it actually look appealing to me. 

Imo the Phantom Lagoons were the best Asics collab they produced; it all went downhill from there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom