Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I love when ronnie does the little "these are my favorite shoe" or "you should buy these quick" act. Has all the hypebeasts cleaning out his inventory 
laugh.gif

i got my UPS tracking from BAIT however my order status is still showing picking.  so looks like they are working on the getting out the shipment.

Some companies do this to incur the least amount of shipping fees. Supreme is notorious for doing that, putting every package as 1LB so they pay the least amount. And because shipping carriers don't care too much because they're a company and they ship a lot of orders and they get discounted shipping rates. If you were an individual trying to ship a 3LB item and mark it as 1LB, they'll make you pay the extra postage required to total up to the amount it costs to ship something that heavy. 

UPS has scanners that measure dimensions and weight of each package on all of the conveyer belts that the unloaders use to move the package from inside the truck to the sort aisle. If the scanned volume does not match what it is supposed to be, the information is sent to Revenue Recognition, who will then bill the shipper.

Last edited:
GT2 - TTS
GL3 - .5 up 
GSAGA -  .5 down or TTS
GLV - .5 up or TTS
KAYANO - TTS
GLSPEED - .5 up
GEPIRUS - TTS 

This is just based on my experience, everyone has different feet. 
My true size is 12, and my feet are od wide. 

I'd agree with this as a wide-footer. I'll add that the GT Cool is .5 up, similar fit as a GLIII.

Thx for all the input since I also kinda have a wide foot I'm going to try out a size 13 and see how that feels

Oh sorry my bad for my amatueur posting. So is the only way to legally promote a product after 300 posts?

for those that got their shipping confirm from bait. what day/time did you guys order around.

i wonder how they are shipping everything out. doesnt seem to be in order of when items were ordered.

i still havent got mine shipped yet, ordered the bundle first day

Last edited:
I did not. I only have an 11. I was going to direct others to sites that have the 12 and 13. An if I could get an 11.5, I would give my 11 for free as a trade. That is what I was proposing since a site just restocked an 11.5 but I spent my money on the size 11.

there you go, repped for contribution

Post for size swaps on some of the runner fb pages, I'm sure you'll find an 11.5 there.

Last edited:
thanks. see that is all that I needed. people did not understand I am new here....btw hmu I am good at finding deals

Last edited:
Man the filter trick is just ridiculous, i was sad i missed out, but seeing these pics makes me happy i did.

A custom project I'm currently working on. 

Debating on whether I should paint the entire midsole white, as well as dying the inner lining black.

Would appreciate some feedback and constructive criticism. 
Heres a really really reeeeaaaalllly bad Photoshop. Man i should really take a class because there is some interesting stuff in that program... anyhow, here: @El chino

Back
Top Bottom