Asics Love?!? Where is it?

To be fair, that's an outdoor vs dark room pic.

Lighting apples vs oranges. Color contrasting is accentuated by sunlight so almost everything looks better outside.

My humble opinion, didn't grab those though

Lesson learned from the phantom lagoons from last year the colors were so different I got rid of them same day.

Yeah, the top pic is more of an accurate shot in the day time / light on it, lol. I'm still keeping mine though.

Last edited:
They're called Nippon Blue, not Nippon Dark Grey. 
ohwell.gif

Man looks like someone ran those Nippon's through the washer with too much bleach and then proceeded to sundry them out... 
sick.gif

thanks. see that is all that I needed. people did not understand I am new here....btw hmu I am good at finding deals
Since you offered, please find Coves and Mints under 200 each, Urban Camos for retail, ECP NYC under 300.  Prefer 11 but 10.5 will do.  Thanks!  
nerd.gif

Did anyone happen to grab the Spotlytes from a while back? I would love to grab the white ones but I havnt seen too much info on how they look in person or sizing.

That is Impossible
nthat.gif
impossible was what they told the 1980s USA mens hockey team...impossible was what they told Armstrong when he was diagnosed with cancer and he wanted to win the Tour de France (pre-steroids)...impossible was what they told the BoSox when they were down 0-3 to the Yanks in the ALCS in 2004...

IMPOSSIBLE  =  I'M POSSIBLE

am i right @kojo595  ???

impossible was what they told the 1980s USA mens hockey team...impossible was what they told Armstrong when he was diagnosed with cancer and he wanted to win the Tour de France (pre-steroids)...impossible was what they told the BoSox when they were down 0-3 to the Yanks in the ALCS in 2004...

IMPOSSIBLE  =  I'M POSSIBLE

am i right @kojo595  ???
roll.gif

find us the fairy reds and future camos for under 65 then
happy.gif
^^^

Yes, but your range is sort of unreasonable. I should have been clearer, though and said deals for recent general releases.However I did find a pair of camos for 135

http://www.kixify.com/product/ds-asics-gel-lyte-iii-urban-camo-0
lol i wouldnt say unreasonable for all of that, except coves and mints everything else is doable...i was able to scoop up flamingos for under 300 and miami ecps for 200.  Just gotta keep looking under rocks.  Thanks for the link though. 

^ miami ecps for 200.  I can't even find a pair for under 400.  It was 200 maybe a year ago, but not today. 

^ miami ecps for 200.  I can't even find a pair for under 400.  It was 200 maybe a year ago, but not today. 
Yep, it was late summer or fall last year I think?  Before the pairs dried up Im sure.  It was a bulk miami deal - ecp and mia skateshop sb's for 280.  I should have played the lotto that night...

Last edited:
Wow....those Nippons are way off from the original pics. Still not a bad looking shoe, but I don't feel as bad for not winning the raffle now.

Yep, it was late summer or fall last year I think?  Before the pairs dried up Im sure.  It was a bulk miami deal - ecp and mia skateshop sb's for 280.  I should have played the lotto that night...
That was great deal. LMK if you find another deal like that on the ECP miami. 

Back
Top Bottom