Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Lol you ask sizing on every shoe
the reason is simple. we don't have the specific models in my country and since in most cases i have to pay resellers to get what i want..while no reseller accepts returns..i have to make 100000% sure i am getting the correct size since i pay a lot of money. where is the problem? you don't have to pay attention to my messages if they are annoying to you. thanks to many NT members here, i have picked up the correct size every time. i provide help whenever i can and ask for help whenever i need. i don't use NT to show off with cool pics.

Last edited:
nike gotta watch them self's
asics are a very popular shoe

saw that myself for the first time this morning

I don't know bout that one Fam. It's a small following that's growing but not near the hype of what nike can produce. GR stuff they make fly off the shelves.

For someone that was able to swing by Ubiq for their Instore release. Was everybody in line able to grab a pair? Double up? Are they still available?

Got my Nippons today, I'm happy with them....

However, just like the consensus, they are a bit underwhelming in person. Just much less vibrant.. The BaitFilter was strong on this one. Quality is just average, nothing like the EBDL5 pack.

the reason is simple. we don't have the specific models in my country and since in most cases i have to pay resellers to get what i want..while no reseller accepts returns..i have to make 100000% sure i am getting the correct size since i pay a lot of money. where is the problem? you don't have to pay attention to my messages if they are annoying to you. thanks to many NT members here, i have picked up the correct size every time. i provide help whenever i can and ask for help whenever i need. i don't use NT to show off with cool pics.
Well said man

NT seems to be mainly "Hey, look what I just picked up" and then a picture. Not really contributing or helping the thread out. Don't get me wrong I post up pics of my pickups but I also stick around to cntribute

Back
Top Bottom