Asics Love?!? Where is it?

RF posted this on his twtiter with "save your $"

Seems like all the shoes that weren't sold online went right to the dudes waiting outside the shop. Tons of peeps with 3+ pairs of the MB's on FB groups selling for $250+. **** all that nonsense.

These are definitely not worth more than retail in anyway. :smh:

Seems like all the shoes that weren't sold online went right to the dudes waiting outside the shop. Tons of peeps with 3+ pairs of the MB's on FB groups selling for $250+. **** all that nonsense.

These are definitely not worth more than retail in anyway. :smh:

Dont think that was the case since ubiq said they were postponed but who knows, not to mention a wider release will more than likely be coming. Def not worth paying over retail just yet

Last edited:
yea I just wait it out now I guess, just bought the saucony life on mars today instead of them.

so been out and about all day and missed the RD...guess I saved my time?

so whats the consensus here? are they planning on rereleasing the MB's

better question is why were the so stubborn to not listen to everyone advice
say we start from when they announced the MBs and when everyone starting blasting ubiq for needing a new back end for their webstore...

do you think thats something you can do in a couple weeks? set up time to talk and work out a deal with someone like shopify and to maybe have to cancel on a contract with another provider...not to mention to complete reconstruction of the shop and transferring all the info of products?

I'm with the whole "their site sucks" thing...ive missed countless shoes from how lame it is and i get the point about it being fixed for a release like this. but i think were all getting ahead of ourselves saying they didn't listen and assuming its easy to just change it up. yea they should have expected it too, but speculating on their own ignorance is, well...ignorant.  i could be completely wrong too but we don't know. they do. I'm lucky enough to be able to go there and get shoes, so maybe I'm not seeing it from a frustrated pointed view. 

say we start from when they announced the MBs and when everyone starting blasting ubiq for needing a new back end for their webstore...
do you think thats something you can do in a couple weeks? set up time to talk and work out a deal with someone like shopify and to maybe have to cancel on a contract with another provider...not to mention to complete reconstruction of the shop and transferring all the info of products?

I'm with the whole "their site sucks" thing...ive missed countless shoes from how lame it is and i get the point about it being fixed for a release like this. but i think were all getting ahead of ourselves saying they didn't listen and assuming its easy to just change it up. yea they should have expected it too, but speculating on their own ignorance is, well...ignorant.  i could be completely wrong too but we don't know. they do. I'm lucky enough to be able to go there and get shoes, so maybe I'm not seeing it from a frustrated pointed view. 

I see it from your point of view. I dont know how it all works either but it seems like it wouldnt be too hard.

Also i believe i saw someone mentioned that they could just do a special page of shopify for the MB release if they didnt have time or didnt want to change their entire site to shopfiy.

It was pretty frustrating refreshing for 3 hours. either way I hope something improves in the future.

I see it from your point of view. I dont know how it all works either but it seems like it wouldnt be too hard.

Also i believe i saw someone mentioned that they could just do a special page of shopify for the MB release if they didnt have time or didnt want to change their entire site to shopfiy.

It was pretty frustrating refreshing for 3 hours. either way I hope something improves in the future.
thats true, didn't think about a specific page. though that could be an issue with their current provider? again we don't know haha. 

i would take this away though: they should be listening and it will be addressed. lets hope sooner than later...

and yea, 3 hours of refreshing is rough.

You make a good point. They could have a contract in place with whoever does their current ecommerce. Might not be something they can get out of so easily. Pointing to this failure could help them negotiate out of the contract though

You make a good point. They could have a contract in place with whoever does their current ecommerce. Might not be something they can get out of so easily. Pointing to this failure could help them negotiate out of the contract though
100%

DAMB YOU WERE REFRESHING FOR 3 HOURS??????

not really straight 3 hours but most of us who were trying were refreshing or auto refreshing at 1 point for roughly 3 hours.

I think it was more of the principal that we already tried an hour and didnt want our time to be for nothing so he just kept going lol until they tweeted.

yeah it should be leverage for them to get out of their contract or at least give them some room to use shopify for single releases until they can

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom