Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Finally got these in the mail even though it took 4 days lol I couldn't wait

Can't believe spots selling these at 160 though I guess I won haha

Retail from bait was 150, so you sure did win.

no filters here.
standard navy blue angelous leather dye. 
came out pretty good. whats the best way to dull it out though?

Hey that turned out pretty nice! Looks a lot more like the filtered photos being more saturated like that. Definitely an improvement. As for dulling it out, the directions on my bottle of suede dye (which may differ from leather dye as far as these directions but I imagine it would apply to your situation as you are working with suede) it recommends using ultra fine sandpaper or emery cloth, and to rub up scuffed or shiny spots lightly after dressing is applied in a circular motion. It sort of seemed a bit too harsh to me, taking sandpaper to suede but I suppose if it were ultra-fine it would be alright. Anyway, that's all I can recommend. If sandpaper seems too much maybe check out that emery cloth, not sure what that is though.

Last edited:
@joelom  those look 500x better. good job on the shoe man!

my heart is telling me the MB release on ubiq won't be a pain in the ***, my brain tellin me otherwise. 

I'm thinking they might be using a Shopfiy page for the MBs, they mentioned in their Twitter replies that it's going to be TLO.

just got my nippon sz 9.5 in the mail and i'm not impressed at all.  i'm thinking about letting them go to anyone who wants them on here for what I paid for it. 

good thing I'm off tomorrow. ubiq really ****** people over with this release time. still have my doubts about the website holding up and actually being lucky enough to cop

looks like ill be going for Kobe instead because i do not want to deal with ubiq again and any disappointments. If i can grab the kobe in line then ill try ubiq

Back
Top Bottom